ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Thompson to Holland Hall

It must take a while for the news to travel from 81st Street to Owasso.

Happy International Cat Day GIF

I went to HH, BT has been there since 97 I believe and is a great dude. Tag seemed to have been mentally checked out for a while, so I think it was time.

I went to HH, BT has been there since 97 I believe and is a great dude. Tag seemed to have been mentally checked out for a while, so I think it was time.
If he was mentally checked out, imagine how good a job he could do when he was fully focused. BT has been there a while, and I think his teaching job there is something like 7th grade assistant principal. He's my neighbor and I ran into him at HH at a 7th grade academic bowl event that my son was participating in. He's a good dude and multi-faceted. If anyone needs a custom deck, give BT a call.

I was a JR at TU when BT was a senior. He was a pretty good football player but he was also a really good basketball player. It was probably the intramural basketball team he put together that forced rec sports to change their rules on how current varsity athletes could participate in intramurals. BT, Mike Haenszel, Dennis Hickey, Aaron Tallman...and I'm struggling to remember the 5th player. They were crazy good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT