ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game thread

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Let’s win one for the Gipper or something like that. Do we see Special K tonight?

Reactions: loca2874
we need to stop trying to live by the three ball especially when he could have gone up for that layup or short jumper and might grab a foul.

We’ve got Tim clanking threes and Temple is now sinking them, from 2 up to 6 down pretty quick.

I think our inside guys have been fouled a couple of times without it being called. I think Chukwu was fouled on his first score and the Bryant on his previous possession.

Defense????? Has disappeared and inside game on offense nowhere to be seen.

Guards are waving from a distance on defense.

Houston doesn’t allow but about 45 points a game. Temple has 40 already.

VERY dirty ass play by temple.

#2 should have been ejected for kneeing SGC right in the face while he was trying to get up.

Second half we need to get out on those threes and work harder to get the ball inside on offense. If we’re down 15 or more with 5 to go just put in the youngsters and let them have at it.

Reactions: drboobay
Yes. It has gotten chaotic out there on both sides and that is working to our advantage.

Need to focus on defensive effort and scrapping for every inch.

Now worried to see Betson and Griffin out there together when it comes to defense and working it around.

Man Temple is really trying to give this one to us. I'll take it.

I'm just getting to watch now...holy crap, since when did Temple become Memphis in terms of dirty play. 7 pt possession there

Getting terrible calls. They shook the backboard on our layup attempt. Bb mugged etc.

Reactions: nevadanatural
Pritchard just waved at his man again. Easy layup.

Getting terrible calls. They shook the backboard on our layup attempt. Bb mugged etc.
Yes but we also have reverted to giving easy layups and Griffin missing late 3s.

They’ve gotten like 3 east shots under the basket in a row because we don’t have any damn defense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT