ADVERTISEMENT

TCU Nov 28

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
TU tweeted today they’ll be meeting TCU in the opening game of the HOF Classic in KC. If they win they’ll take on the winner of Northwestern/South Carolina The next day.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
And if we lose, we’ll play the loser.

You’re welcome for this insight!!!!1

Reactions: TULSARISING
TU tweeted today they’ll be meeting TCU in the opening game of the HOF Classic in KC. If they win they’ll take on the winner of Northwestern/South Carolina The next day.
I'd say it would be interesting to see what kind of reception Frank Martin will get in KC except there won't be any fans. This is a good field and a good matchup for us. TCU has a very good coach but they seem to struggle holding onto players the last couple of years. They also seem to start really slow, while Dixon finds the right rotations early on. South Carolina will be that same physically brutal team that KState has been...there's a lot of similarity in their mentalities. I don't know much about Northwestern other than that they seem to be stuck in an endless 2 yr cycle of good then bad then good then bad. It will be good exposure on that weekend for the hoops team though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT