ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
Anybody going ? Are they doing an actual game this year ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oak775
Francis seems like he’s improved since the fall. The defense seems to be ahead of the offense. Also tempest is going to play in the fall. He was making plays out there
Great minds think alike ! I thought the same thing

The OL is going to take a while, looks like two new starters at tackle both freshmen redshirts. The others have played a lot but different positions as starters this year. I didn't see any superstars at any position but a bunch of good players. Tempest could be the guy, fast, good hands, smart. The defense looks solid but hard to tell with our OL. I see mistakes, penalties,and turnovers being the difference in a 5 win season and a 7 win season. Things may change when the freshmen arrive. My two cents.

I went to practice Tuesday and they scrimmaged about 30 minutes on that day Kittleman looked like the better quarterback I wish I could’ve gone today but couldn’t

Reactions: TULSARISING
I went to practice Tuesday and they scrimmaged about 30 minutes on that day Kittleman looked like the better quarterback I wish I could’ve gone today but couldn’t
That’s what I thought as well

The OL is going to take a while, looks like two new starters at tackle both freshmen redshirts. The others have played a lot but different positions as starters this year. I didn't see any superstars at any position but a bunch of good players. Tempest could be the guy, fast, good hands, smart. The defense looks solid but hard to tell with our OL. I see mistakes, penalties,and turnovers being the difference in a 5 win season and a 7 win season. Things may change when the freshmen arrive. My two cents.
The oline has definitely been an issue that last few years , hopefully they will have improved from the last few seasons , it is hard to tell too much from a spring game , but I think it will be between a 5-8 win season , depends on the penalty and mistake situation goes like you said

Kittleman is without question the best pure passer on the team. Has been since the first moment he arrived on campus. But there’s more to being QB than the arm. I’m convinced if he was 4 inches taller, he could have developed into a four year starter and all conference at OSU

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Lowery
Francis seems like he’s improved since the fall. The defense seems to be ahead of the offense. Also tempest is going to play in the fall. He was making plays out there
Not super excited by that sentence…. In the past it has meant the defense will be okay and the offense hasn’t been able to move the ball reliably.

Not super excited by that sentence…. In the past it has meant the defense will be okay and the offense hasn’t been able to move the ball reliably.
That says to me the OL is not there yet. Still hoping they add at least two in the summer, and they are quality transfers that are at least second string level.

Reactions: astonmartin708
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT