ADVERTISEMENT

So I see we have a new commitment

t.town

I.T.S. Freshman
Dec 5, 2003
What's the thoughts of 6'9"/235 lb Ian Smikle?

I like the size and he reads good.

Thoughts?

If everyone stays we have 2 scholarships, correct?

What's the thoughts of 6'9"/235 lb Ian Smikle?

I like the size and he reads good.

Thoughts?

If everyone stays we have 2 scholarships, correct?
We have two more scholarships available currently.

It has been years since everyone stayed and with the instant portal, there are probably less than 10 teams nationally who return all their eligible players.

There is no such thing as scholarship limits anymore. Sign the best available and recruit over any position you feel could improve.

It has been years since everyone stayed and with the instant portal, there are probably less than 10 teams nationally who return all their eligible players.
So many were transfers, and you only get one free transfer w/ out a year off now. So I believe we should be less worried now for transfers. Always a possibility that a freshman has a good year though. Hopefully someone like Reed doesn't look at the portal after a really good year.

I don't know how that transfer rule plays with Juco guys. If that's a worry, then we've got concerns with Williams & Garcia. If the limitation applies to Juco guys, I don't think they will be ready to graduate after this year. So the JUCO guys wouldn't be ready to do a grad transfer. Either way, we only have to worry about one or two guys having regulations be so free and easy to transfer after this year.

Reactions: I.I.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT