ADVERTISEMENT

SMU

Watched the game and the thing that caught my attention is the announcers talked about every team in the AAC about their potential EXCEPT TU. I may be wrong and missed some conversation but it's almost like the avoid even mentioning TU....hope the team saw that...no respect at all...

Watched the game and the thing that caught my attention is the announcers talked about every team in the AAC about their potential EXCEPT TU. I may be wrong and missed some conversation but it's almost like the avoid even mentioning TU....hope the team saw that...no respect at all...

Yea, I noticed that too. WTH?

Reactions: drboobay
I thought this was the perpetual SMU probation thread....

It was conspicuous that the announcers jumped past TU and failed to note that SMU's 1 loss in the long winning streak was to TU.

The media fears giving us attention since TU is in a rebuilding year. But, if the wins keep coming, that will have to change.

F SMU. Plain and simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT