ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

3 missed field goals, 1 missed XP and 3 interceptions including one in the endzone.

I was just getting ready to post that they would throw a ball to the Endzone and score on one play. Did not even have time to get it written out

Monty is a poor coach. Consistently makes bad decisions and adjustments!

Second OT. No reason in the world you do not run TK at the middle three times and go for an easy FG. F Monty.

I just don't get it... But these kids played hard, no one gave up and did the best they could. Repeated mistakes at this point (game 5) are on the coaching staff. Do we just not have the money to get anyone who can coach?

I just don't get it... But these kids played hard, no one gave up and did the best they could. Repeated mistakes at this point (game 5) are on the coaching staff. Do we just not have the money to get anyone who can coach?
We have piss poor leadership at TU is the problem. Ok with being average ( we are actually below average)

Reactions: maverickfp
Don’t let Monty get on the f***ing plane.

Im still pissed about that 4th down stop, where they gave him an extra yard. I still cant get passed how much the game turned after that.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Im still pissed about that 4th down stop, where they gave him an extra yard. I still cant get passed how much the game turned after that.
totally get that...

but we did get a td with -1 second on the play clock. the refs evened it out because of that to me. but yeah, that was massive that Monty doesn't have the balls to timeout and challenge that.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
totally get that...

but we did get a td with -1 second on the play clock. the refs evened it out because of that to me. but yeah, that was massive that Monty doesn't have the balls to timeout and challenge that.

They dont blow the whistle when it hits zero. They have a 1 second buffer to make up for the ".9" the time clock doesnt show that we absolutely didnt violate.

Reactions: TulsaAM
They dont blow the whistle when it hits zero. They have a 1 second buffer to make up for the .9 the time clock doesnt show that we absolutely didnt violate.
you KNOW for a fact that's not how you answer if SMU scored with zero on the playclock at the snap.

The smoo needs to drop out of the top 25 even though they won, because they beat a team that can’t figure out how to close out a game.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Winning 4 of the next 7 games is going to be real tough

Oh that's not happening. We have won our games this year. SJSU is just bad and Wyoming was down to their 4th string walk-on running back who almost didn't make the trip to Tulsa.

Face it, Tulsa is done for as long as the leadership stays the same. Hopefully, the University can stay afloat financially long enough to get new blood in the board room.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT