ADVERTISEMENT

Slutty little pony can't even give it away.

my little pony GIF

I would just love for no one to take them and then Aresco be like....you know after the display you guys have shown the last two weeks...We do not think you have the character we want in a school for our league. SMU drops down to SBC or Sun Belt. LOL

I would just love for no one to take them and then Aresco be like....you know after the display you guys have shown the last two weeks...We do not think you have the character we want in a school for our league. SMU drops down to SBC or Sun Belt. LOL
I actually thought about that , that would be cool if he told them if they try to leave one more time , they are kicked out

Unfortunately, we are like the husband whose wife keeps cheating on him, and he still puts up with it because she is still hot, and he loves her. Every now and then, she Bs his D, and he forgets about it and moves on.

because she is still hot, and he loves her.
Sorry, this is where your metaphor lost me. SMU is typical trashy Dallas woman. Thinks she's hot but ... yeah ... no. Thinks people don't know she's at the plastic surgeon every month. Thinks she's smart but just parrots whatever her TV news show of choice tells her. Spends tons of $$$ on stupid stuff that doesn't make any difference. Thinks everyone loves listening to her talk incessantly about herself and her poodle. Thinks people like her when they invite her to galas and don't just want her check. Thinks her husband stays with her because she's great and not because he refuses to pay the alimony. SMU ain't UCF or UC or even Houston. They're a placeholder just like the rest of the conference.

donatella-versace-blonde-hair-711945531.jpg

This goes down as my favorite thread title of all time! So many opportunities for varied paths of entertainment and enlightenment...

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA
Sorry, this is where your metaphor lost me. SMU is typical trashy Dallas woman. Thinks she's hot but ... yeah ... no. Thinks people don't know she's at the plastic surgeon every month. Thinks she's smart but just parrots whatever her TV news show of choice tells her. Spends tons of $$$ on stupid stuff that doesn't make any difference. Thinks everyone loves listening to her talk incessantly about herself and her poodle. Thinks people like her when they invite her to galas and don't just want her check. Thinks her husband stays with her because she's great and not because he refuses to pay the alimony. SMU ain't UCF or UC or even Houston. They're a placeholder just like the rest of the conference.

donatella-versace-blonde-hair-711945531.jpg

Is that Mick Mars in a wig?

SLP may be plying her trade back East after all. ESPN is now reporting that expansion with Cal, Stanford and SMU is back on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
SLP may be plying her trade back East after all. ESPN is now reporting that expansion with Cal, Stanford and SMU is back on the table.
So ACC is taking the share given up by SLP and partial shares from Stanford and Cal to create a bribe pool to pay to FSU and Clemson. Which is fine for now, but what happens when SLP, Stanford and Cal get a full share and then no more bribe pool for FSU and Clemson? Talk about living for today.

The additions aren’t about keeping FSU, Clemson and UNC. They are gone. Just a matter of timing. The ACC is hoping to add teams now to keep those second tier teams from heading to the Big12 when the exodus begins. Thus remaining a second tier conference just behind the Big12. It’s the smart move by the conference.

The additions aren’t about keeping FSU, Clemson and UNC. They are gone. Just a matter of timing. The ACC is hoping to add teams now to keep those second tier teams from heading to the Big12 when the exodus begins. Thus remaining a second tier conference just behind the Big12. It’s the smart move by the conference.
Also, it's to keep membership at a certain level to avoid the renegotiation clause ESPN has...I believe if ACC membership drops below 15 schools (current) then they can renegotiate their media deal and it would almost assuredly be a drastic reduction in per school revenue. I think FSU knows this and this is why they and Clemson have been playing hardball on this.

Reactions: lawpoke87
Also, it's to keep membership at a certain level to avoid the renegotiation clause ESPN has...I believe if ACC membership drops below 15 schools (current) then they can renegotiate their media deal and it would almost assuredly be a drastic reduction in per school revenue. I think FSU knows this and this is why they and Clemson have been playing hardball on this.
BTW, I think this clause is in there specifically with Notre Dame in mind. With Notre Dame agreeing to a certain number of games vs ACC opponents both in South Bend and at ACC sites, ESPN was guaranteed to have the rights to 4 games with Notre Dame playing in them which is a big ratings boost and a huge ad $ game. Everyone knows Notre Dame's days of being both an independent and relevant are coming to a close and the ACC is likely not the conference of choice when they do have to make a decision. I also don't think Notre Dame has a full GoR with the ACC. They do get some media revenue for games vs ACC opponents and then the NCAA shares for basketball and such. Their primary revenue is NBC. I'm sure that agreement is wonky but it's also probably very pro-Notre Dame.

Anyone know what happens if Florida State and Clemson say screw the GoR and bolt the ACC?

Who's going to the game vs SLP in Dallas this year? Need to bring the sign "Slutty Little Pony: Whoring Ourselves Out to Any Conference Who Will Listen"
I am considering going, and yes, I have already thought about what kind of SLP sign I need to make.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Somebody's going to get SLP's money for a while and then stop getting SLP's money, and that's going to be a problem. My assumption was this was to buy a few more years of FSU/Clemson since they've made a stink about getting the same as everyone else (this is a short-term way to get them a bigger slice). But maybe there are others who need a kicker to stay in the conference. Whoever it is, they're not going to be happy when they lose the extra payments.

Who's going to the game vs SLP in Dallas this year? Need to bring the sign "Slutty Little Pony: Whoring Ourselves Out to Any Conference Who Will Listen"
God if ever there was a perfect fit between a job and a person, it's this and LEC. He'd own this so hard.

Reactions: drboobay
I'm not going to see them in Dallas, but my son has invited me to "enjoy" the Gooners as they pound that Slutty Little Pony. Certainly it would seem more appropriate if it was L-OSU-R doing it in Stillwater, but as we all know there are plenty of degenerates that flock to Norman on numerous Saturdays during college football season.

The sign seems like a great idea and might get me kicked out of "The Palace on the Prairie" and the hell out of there quicker.

I'm not going to see them in Dallas, but my son has invited me to "enjoy" the Gooners as they pound that Slutty Little Pony. Certainly it would seem more appropriate if it was L-OSU-R doing it in Stillwater, but as we all know there are plenty of degenerates that flock to Norman on numerous Saturdays during college football season.

The sign seems like a great idea and might get me kicked out of "The Palace on the Prairie" and the hell out of there quicker.
I hope they both lose 😂

I hope they both lose 😂
I’m with you! However, I hope Gabriel has the game of his life and they roll over SLP to gain all the confidence in the world before we see them the following week. Cocky and overconfident would definitely be how I’d like to see them show up at Chapman.

The only real benefits are spending some time with my son and having the opportunity to start indoctrinating my granddaughter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT