ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for @SMU tix

TUBballJunkie

I.T.S. University President
Mar 16, 2003
Lots very cheap on StubHub, 50 yd line visitors side. Like $20 10 rows up.

Making the easy trip from Houston for the weekend, it's a Friday night game which leaves plenty of time for general gallivanting Saturday. :D

Reactions: TULSARISING
Friday games are virtually impossible to attend during the High School season. Maybe that's why the tickets are so cheap.

Friday games are virtually impossible to attend during the High School season. Maybe that's why the tickets are so cheap.
No one goes to games at SMU anyway, even less than TU. Every game I've been to at Ford has been "Pick a Seat Night". Since it's a Friday night, even less because HS football rules in Texas. There'll be more people at Pike intramural game.

No one goes to games at SMU anyway, even less than TU. Every game I've been to at Ford has been "Pick a Seat Night". Since it's a Friday night, even less because HS football rules in Texas. There'll be more people at Pike intramural game.

I was actually referring to Tulsa fans that would otherwise attend the road game but can't due to Friday night commitments.

I've got a senior and a freshman this year so I've got 4 more years of Friday night lights.

I don't really care what Smoo fans do.

I'm sure those are all season tickets or mini plans. Not what SMU is pricing as a single game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT