ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries, TU vs SMU

Oak775

I.T.S. Sophomore
Gold Member
May 31, 2020
I watched the SMU/Cincinnati game on my phone last Saturday, and I watched Tulsa/Temple Friday night.

Tulsa injuries:

2 starting corners (hip and possible concussion)
Steven Anderson, ankle

SMU

Tanner Mordecai, QB., he left the sideline and went to locker room. He has possible shoulder, collarbone, or concussion issue(s).

SMU had a relentless pass rush. The second string QB got lucky on one throw, and dances around the pocket. The second string QB, Stone, came in fired up.

This is a winnable game. TU’s O line wore Temple D down as the game wore on. Prince’s arrival back in to the mix was just in time.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I watched the SMU/Cincinnati game on my phone last Saturday, and I watched Tulsa/Temple Friday night.

Tulsa injuries:

2 starting corners (hip and possible concussion)
Steven Anderson, ankle

SMU

Tanner Mordecai, QB., he left the sideline and went to locker room. He has possible shoulder, collarbone, or concussion issue(s).

SMU had a relentless pass rush. The second string QB got lucky on one throw, and dances around the pocket. The second string QB, Stone, came in fired up.

This is a winnable game. TU’s O line wore Temple D down as the game wore on. Prince’s arrival back in to the mix was just in time.
Both lines need to keep improving if TU wants 6 or 7 wins. Brin getting clobbered 6 to 10 times
a game is not good, watching the Temple game replay Brin had D-linemen in his face after
2 seconds . We all can see that Brin has a cannon for an arm but it's a huge difference between
2 and 5 seconds in the pocket .

Reactions: Oak775
Both lines need to keep improving if TU wants 6 or 7 wins. Brin getting clobbered 6 to 10 times
a game is not good, watching the Temple game replay Brin had D-linemen in his face after
2 seconds . We all can see that Brin has a cannon for an arm but it's a huge difference between
2 and 5 seconds in the pocket .
The line coach, Farmer, has got to “consistently” to get a least another second per pass play. It would be huge for a quarterback to go deeper in his progressions.

Dallas Morning News

“4 hours ago — Coach Rhett Lashlee said he thinks Mordecai suffered a concussion against Cincinnati on Saturday. UNIVERSITY PARK — SMU starting quarterback ...”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT