ADVERTISEMENT

Pony v Wave

HuffyCane

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2004
Greenie Meanies hanging around 24-24 in the 3rd. SMU looks solid. Montgomery should be able to beat Tulane. They’ve got some players but look to be a notch down from TU. Their DL is special though. SMU has a Garrett Mills type that scares me.

Tulane threw a pick in OT and SMU kicked a short walk off field goal.

The Tulane QB is a true freshman and will be a pain in our butts for awhile.

SMU squeaks it out. UH plays well and gets blown out in the 4th.
Effin Cincy....
It was tough to tell what was going on with Houston. They definitely have a QB who can sling it. They were getting blown out in the first, then refs sorta took over and that busted the BYU momentum. Houston looked like a conference champ in the 2nd and most of the 3rd then BYU exploded. It’s strange to see BYU without a running game but also without their trademark 5 undersized but quick WRs. Their QB is the entire show and he’s a major talent. He might end up their leading rusher.

It was tough to tell what was going on with Houston. They definitely have a QB who can sling it. They were getting blown out in the first, then refs sorta took over and that busted the BYU momentum. Houston looked like a conference champ in the 2nd and most of the 3rd then BYU exploded. It’s strange to see BYU without a running game but also without their trademark 5 undersized but quick WRs. Their QB is the entire show and he’s a major talent. He might end up their leading rusher.
BYU QB is a stud. Milne is 6' and virtually unstoppable. Clean route runner. Reminds me of Austin Collie. Kid is strong too.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT