ADVERTISEMENT

Polls

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
9 votes in the coaches (#34)
3 votes in AP (#33)

Houston, USF and Navy also receiving votes, no one from AAC making the top 25.

OU 9/9
OSU 17/17

WMU and BSU are both in the playoff top 25. One of them gets the NY-6 bowl unless they both lose.

Its gonna be hard to crack it this late.

3 more wins out to do it.

We need Western and SDSU to lose.

We need Wyoming to keep winning and keep Boise out of the MWC title game.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
And we would run both. Also, the only reason OSU and OU are winning is because they are playing Big 12 opponents. Remember, OU was run over by Houston and OSU lost at home to a lower level MAC opponent.

I like Monty's approach to this subject...
Just take it one game at a time, don't look further down the road than the next game.
Tulsa is getting better and better each game. All I'm hoping for in terms of bowl game is something in proximity of a 6 hour car ride.

Wow, Western Michigan won and dropped three notches in the Coaches poll. You don't usually see that.

Not commenting on them being overrated or not, just on dropping three notches when winning. They rose three notches in the media poll. Now they are seven spots different between the two polls. You don't see that very often either.

Not commenting on them being overrated or not, just on dropping three notches when winning. They rose three notches in the media poll. Now they are seven spots different between the two polls. You don't see that very often either.
Texas A&M got run over by a terrible Miss St team and only dropped three spots in the poll. The whol freaking system is rigged. Let's make college football great again

Reactions: jerandlaur
IF (big IF) Tulsa wins out... they would deserve a NY bowl. No doubt. But, it would help greatly if Western Michigan lost (same withe BSU, but I think Tulsa could leap frog Boise by running the table).

Boise right now is not eligible for auto bid because Wyoming beat them and leads their division.

That could change of course.

IF (big IF) Tulsa wins out... they would deserve a NY bowl. No doubt. But, it would help greatly if Western Michigan lost (same withe BSU, but I think Tulsa could leap frog Boise by running the table).
Must be your conference champion in the group of 5. If Wyoming holds course, Boise wouldn't even win their division in the MWC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT