ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State rant

barrister1602

I.T.S. Head Coach
Jan 24, 2007
Its true what they say ... when you have a kid, your whole perspective on life changes. I have a 9 yr old son. He is my life. I would kill any fukr who even attempted to molest him. Child molesters are the one element of society that I think cannot be helped. They are the ultimate in human depravity. IMO, it is a one strike and you're out policy with these animals. I do not think they can be reformed and would never put them out in society again.
Frankly, how anyone in any position of authority could look the way / cover it up should be severely punished. Crimes against a child's innocence are the worst kind. I hope there is a special place in hell for these sub-human POS.

When you have children of your own it certainly puts things in perspective. I abhor the stories coming out of Penn State regarding Sandusky. However, I don't have a clear picture of what details Paterno was told. Better yet, why didn't the people who 'witnessed' these things step in and take action themselves? I don't believe I could encounter something like these people are alleged to have witnessed and not take action myself against the pervert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT