ADVERTISEMENT

Peace, dbags

2PoorTUFans

I.T.S. University President
Jan 19, 2008
I feel I have left Pops in a good spot with his TV. I ended at least on a good deed. These boards are now unreadable, and as a result all I do anymore is flame people, which isn't what I come on here to do. The story of ITS over the last couple years has been "out with the good, in with the bad." From now on I'm a straight cooligan, and except for occasional visits to the Alley, that is it.

Someone come find me in da coola if this place turns around.

images

You did indeed leave me in a good spot, 2Poor. And very much appreciated.

I understand your dilemma re the boards. 'Taint the same these days. Figured I was getting old like the other post says and out of touch. But nope...don't think that's it.

What do you do? Do we want to artificially limit out the annoying posters or just hope the funny posters get motivated and come back? Not many good options.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Gold*:
What do you do? Do we want to artificially limit out the annoying posters or just hope the funny posters get motivated and come back? Not many good options.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
To me just having the Alley is worth the price of admission. Otherwise, I just occasionally filter through the posts on the free boards. I personally had a very good experience on the General board recently seeking input on TVs and there are still some menningful posts on the other boards too. Otherwise, I don't see any other options and hope, as another poster put it, we cycle out of this someday.

I'm convinced at least one of the troublemakers isn't a TU fan.

And another one is maybe 9-years-old with his totally funny lines about Big (L)east and the OSU Cowgirls.

I'll miss your Rosy Demeaner 2Poor.(spell correction not necessary: pun intended)

Gold, do you mean Mayan Native is a West Virginia fan?
This post was edited on 10/25 1:15 PM by Gmoney4WW

He will be back.

I announced about a week ago in the Cooler that I was leaving (and I mean it) but that doesnt mean I wont lurk every once in awhile. Hence this post. I actually came back to check something in the burger thread.

I've taken a break before. So did Gold* and others.

I'd say "See you when the morons are gone" but Im afraid y'all will always have a few FoTs around.

I'll be back when my outlook on the board is better.

Until then, Go TU!

Gold's absence is not a fair comparison, his absence was mandatory.
3dgrin.gif

I wasn't referring to 2poor being gone forever. I was referring to missing the frequency of the crap he gives everybody, it amuses me, even when I'm the source of it.

Originally posted by bluegold70:
can't we all just get along?????

uzi.gif
nuke the shetland's

I think it all started with the class of '70. Tume '69

Originally posted by TUMe:
Originally posted by bluegold70:
can't we all just get along?????

uzi.gif
nuke the shetland's

I think it all started with the class of '70. Tume '69

Geez, you are very ship-shape (mindful thinking by AI) for your young years.

You always have people cycle off, but usually you have new, interesting posters join. The problem is that we don't have that going on. I blame this all on Doug Wojick. Damn you Doug, you cost us our 2poor!!!

Typ was the world's best at handling incoming flamers from other teams. Add to that WD and Catbird on invader shut down.

I think Typ slumpbusted Wilmer's (off UTEP board) wife in a strip club in Juarez circa 2003. Ever since then, there has been a lot of violence in the area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT