ADVERTISEMENT

OU tailgating

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
Usually the alumni association emails something about tailgating at games - they’ve emailed about the Washington and NIU games - but nothing about OU. Nothing happening tomorrow?

Usually the alumni association emails something about tailgating at games - they’ve emailed about the Washington and NIU games - but nothing about OU. Nothing happening tomorrow?
Those were both away games that they had something planned for. Home games, as always run like normal. Nothin new this year for home games so they probably didn't have anything to email about OU, or any other home game.

Since I haven’t attended a home game in awhile, what do they do there? It seems last time we did attend they had a buffet of some sort and drinks.

Since I haven’t attended a home game in awhile, what do they do there? It seems last time we did attend they had a buffet of some sort and drinks.
Same. It might not be the good stuff the GHC is serving, but the alumni tent usually has hot dogs/burgers, chips, and regular drinks. Sometimes for Alumni they'll give you a drink ticket or two for an adult beverage or you can just purchase them

Hey 1978, you are free to tailgate with us if you’d like. We are having bbq and all the fixins. We will set up by 11. We are at the Commons, northeast side in spot #6. There are signs denoting each space.

Reactions: TU 1978 and TU_BLA
Thanks.

What does the GHC typically serve?

Not as good as two years ago.
Last year they served anyone that wanted to eat. They even advertised it as Free to anyone.
First game this year, I didn't see it being advertised as free to anyone, but they weren't asking any questions or checking a list. The food selection was very limited, along with very limited seating.
I preferred the set up in 2021.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT