ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games of Interest

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
I'm shocked this thread hadn't been started yet. Lots of AAC wins. North Texas looked good and somewhat scary. Rice looked atrocious vs Sam Houston. Houston (I know they're not in our conference anymore) got boat raced by UNLV down in erector at stadium. Army and Navy trucked a couple of hapless foes. Temple sucks, FAU got beat by Michigan State but had chances. Their QB likes to throw to the wrong team. UTSA struggled with Kennesaw State. USF and ECU destroyed some FCS teams. Basically everyone beat up on hapless foes and the teams that didn't win played FBS foes. I think there are some winnable games in the AAC this year and especially on our schedule.

Last edited:
We all remember the Okie St. RB's that have haunted us over the years. Let's hope this sucker doesn't go on the list. I'm also worried about the elder Presley who broke my heart about 2-3 years ago. Maybe Presley the Younger can match him in all-purpose yards.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Interesting game this weekend. #2 AAC preseason pick UTSA plays Texas State.
Yeah, last year it was at UTSA and UTSA won 20-13. This year it's at Texas St and Kinne has had more time to get his system installed, and his players recruited there. Plus UTSA seems to be rated either equal to or a little better than last year, but they only beat Kennesaw St. by 12 at home. I'll be paying attention.

Reactions: lawpoke87
One of those weird times I will be cheering for ou
Baker Mayfield Oklahoma GIF by ESPN

Boomer --- Sooner --- F@%K --- HU!

It was 20-20 a minute or two ago at Tulane. In a flash, it's 27-27. They are having a shoot out at N'olean's OK Corallé.

The OSU - Arkansas game is headed to OT. This 4th quarter has been a fun back-and-forth affair.

Ballsy call in OT for Gundy to go for two, with Arkansas not having their turn yet. Turned out just like I wanted it to, OT win for OSU.

Reactions: TU 1978
Ballsy call in OT for Gundy to go for two, with Arkansas not having their turn yet. Turned out just like I wanted it to, OT win for OSU.
I believe that's a rule change and you have to go for 2 after a TD in 2nd OT or later

Reactions: eastcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT