ADVERTISEMENT

Official USF Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Apparently, we have a decent team this year. Hard to tell, haven’t gotten to play much.

The Fighting Gillespie’s D looks to be best in the AAC.

If SMU wins the conference, then 2020 is truly the crappiest year on record.

What happened to the really good South Florida teams? Did they forget how to cheat?

TU 38
USF 24

I don't like to be the pessimist on this forum, but I think this game is going to be a lot closer than you guys think. Montgomery's teams are famous for being undisciplined and struggling against subpar opponents. It's going to be a struggle. I predict Tulsa 20, USF 17

I think once we shake off the rust of having not played in 3 weeks, we shut them down and take control. If our offense can not gift them 10-14 points, I think the 4th quarter ends up being less stressful on the ticker. I think TU takes control early in the 2nd quarter, wins handily. 41-17

Reactions: quincy101
TU 37
USF 20

Half important to be in the lead
TU 17
USF 10

avoiding early turnovers and good defense the key

Reactions: TU_BLA
Much better. Thank you HK. I’m so happy to be in a compliant thread.

the school with a bunch of stuff nsmed after Leeroy Selmon 13

the school closer to where Leeroy Selmon was born, which is also closer in mileage than USF is to South Florida 24

Reactions: HuffyCane
We have never beaten USF despite being a much better team several times. I’m looking at you BB blowing a 27-7 halftime lead on Homecoming. As much as it feels like that we will slip on this game, I opened a bag of M&Ms while pressing reply and the first three M&M’s out of the bag were Gold, Blue, and Red.

So with that karma, I’ll predict a win.

The Buc Bar 42
The Buc Stadium 17

The hall monitor uses the off week to drive to Waco and return a Patricks Dry Cleaners claim ticket he found in his car while looking for a stale MnM (peanut.. yum). ...

The attendant hands him a stack of Art Briles' shirts, some starched boxers and a 3 ring binder telling him that it was in the bag along with the button downs and the assorted stained polos...

Glancing down at the binder he reads the words "Super Secret Baylor Offense Playbook.... dont share with anyone outside of Baylor Offensive Staff!"..

At first he smiles as if he had found an old friend.. a long over due library book.. or that red box dvd of "Friday Night Lights" he thought he had lost...

Then his smile turns to a frown and he hands the binder back to the cashier and asks them " ... i dont work there any more and it says its for Baylor Staff Only.. could you return it to the athletic dept for me?"..

Confused, the cashier says " those guys are long gone.. and you look like you could use it."

He just shrugs his shoulders and shuffles back to his car. All the while on the drive back to Tulsa wondering how he was going to get all these shirts and starched skivvies to Briles and hoping that he could trust the cashier to return the book... after all.. he was already on the hot seat and doesnt need any more trouble...

USF 28
Tulsa 21

The hall monitor uses the off week to drive to Waco and return a Patricks Dry Cleaners claim ticket he found in his car while looking for a stale MnM (peanut.. yum). ...

The attendant hands him a stack of Art Briles' shirts, some starched boxers and a 3 ring binder telling him that it was in the bag along with the button downs and the assorted stained polos...

Glancing down at the binder he reads the words "Super Secret Baylor Offense Playbook.... dont share with anyone outside of Baylor Offensive Staff!"..

At first he smiles as if he had found an old friend.. a long over due library book.. or that red box dvd of "Friday Night Lights" he thought he had lost...

Then his smile turns to a frown and he hands the binder back to the cashier and asks them " ... i dont work there any more and it says its for Baylor Staff Only.. could you return it to the athletic dept for me?"..

Confused, the cashier says " those guys are long gone.. and you look like you could use it."

He just shrugs his shoulders and shuffles back to his car. All the while on the drive back to Tulsa wondering how he was going to get all these shirts and starched skivvies to Briles and hoping that he could trust the cashier to return the book... after all.. he was already on the hot seat and doesnt need any more trouble...

USF 28
Tulsa 21

I laughed until I saw the score and then felt an old familiar pain. Hoping you are wrong but worried you may be correct.

Humid here. Rainy and over 80. Should drop to 75 or so by game time, but hydration and cramps may be a factor for a team with two games under their belt and no game in the last three weeks. It was rainy and even a little cold against UCF. Different conditions this time. The crowd will be light, but USF will still have a home field advantage I would think.

We have never beaten USF despite being a much better team several times. I’m looking at you BB blowing a 27-7 halftime lead on Homecoming. As much as it feels like that we will slip on this game, I opened a bag of M&Ms while pressing reply and the first three M&M’s out of the bag were Gold, Blue, and Red.

So with that karma, I’ll predict a win.

The Buc Bar 42
The Buc Stadium 17
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT