ADVERTISEMENT

Official Rice Game Thread

LOL. our guy never even looked, committed some slight PI and they skinny white boy still caught the TD. holy moly we're bad.

holy crap. i mean i said i was gonna give Wilson some time and wouldn't panic...but sheesh, this team is never ready to play.

Total :crap: show...

Good night.

Tulsa needs a GD QB. These 2 are jokes.

Welcome to Welxham Season 2 gets good about Episode 8..... Go watch that.

LOL. our guy never even looked, committed some slight PI and they skinny white boy still caught the TD. holy moly we're bad.
Totally undisciplined. He broke his stance before the ball was snapped was off balance and easily beaten.

At this point I’ll go full idiot fan and say play Kittleman
We went two QBs let's just go 2 RBs and Presley in the back field triple option. They probably will turn it over about the same without ever practicing the formation.

Both QBs need to run when they make up there mind to do it rather than try to make something else happen. The first interception and second fumble were made by QBs changing their mind.

Monty's offensive playbook for running up the middle into the back of the O-Line was a big hit with the new staff.

Monty's offensive playbook for running up the middle into the back of the O-Line was a big hit with the new staff.
I don’t love it but I see why they’re doing it. Trying to control possession to give the defense a breather. Defense has looked good when they aren’t forced back onto the field after only a couple offensive snaps.

It’s clear there are a few plays from the old play book we are running because portions of the line were recruited for the techniques necessary to make those plays successful.

Let me repeat. Their D-line is whipping our O-line
Not just that, the mental errors across the field, but especially on the O-line are glaring.

Nobody whipped our tackle as he watched the edge blow by and force the sack/fumble.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Hate to say it , but I think we need to pull a Deion and hit the portal HARD this off-season

Reactions: HuffyCane
If Braxton wants a chance to play at the next level it needs to be at RB or LB. His passing is not at the level needed for the league. He has really good athleticism and size and should think about where he can make his mark.

Reactions: TU 1978
If Braxton wants a chance to play at the next level it needs to be at RB or LB. His passing is not at the level needed for the league. He has really good athleticism and size and should think about where he can make his mark.
Maybe a Slot receiver. QB's tend to do better at tight end or receiver.

He’s a safety. Like President, his high school played the best athlete at QB. We thought wrong he could develop into an elite G5 QB.

We need a Kinne/Tanner Mordecai type elite transfer looking for playing time.

How are we even in this game? At some point when do the players on this team realize we need to value to football. If we do t turn it over Rice may only have 7 points and we may be in the lead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT