ADVERTISEMENT

Official Rice Game Thread

Dear baby Jesus, I would like to thank you for the clock operator getting the clock to zero so we can end this horrid half.

Ramen

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
One of the worst halves I’ve seen a Tulsa team play in awhile. Poor on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. UConn scored 38 on these guys 5 days ago in Houston. Thankfully Rice isn’t very good. Still believe we come back and win this game. We are a QB (who can consistently throw a football) away from being a decent team.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Yes they are holding, we are making mistakes and turning the ball over but the biggest issue is they are more physical than we are. I never thought I would see a Rice team beat us physically.

Yes they are holding, we are making mistakes and turning the ball over but the biggest issue is they are more physical than we are. I never thought I would see a Rice team beat us physically.
Beat us mentally as well. That’s even more distressing.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
You would have liked to have seen some more confident play from the line in that drive.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
What type of DB technique teaches them to never look back at the QB. I'm glad they can stick the the WRs like glue for the most part but they can never knock the ball down or know when the WB is scrambling because they're just staring in the opposite direction

And now we're doing the OSU "new QB every series" experiment. It's not going to end well. Stick with one of them and suffer through the growing pains...

Reactions: TULSARISING
We need to seriously hit the portal for every spot , I’m not seeing one player that acts like they want to be out there right now

What type of DB technique teaches them to never look back at the QB. I'm glad they can stick the the WRs like glue for the most part but they can never knock the ball down or know when the WB is scrambling because they're just staring in the opposite direction
Trail technique with safety help.

Captain Obvious says we aren't making a bowl. With two quarterbacks who are interception/turnover prone we are not going to be able to go 3-0 vs Charlotte, N Texas, and E Carolina. Wilson wants to open up the offense, but every time he tries to, our QB's turn it over.

Reactions: TU83
Ellis late lining up against a team that takes 30 seconds to snap, he gave away the inside, and couldn’t recover. This is 8th grade stuff.

no one is tackling just trying to pull the ball from the receiver/runner

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT