ADVERTISEMENT

Official Prediction Thread-Championship Edition

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
I thought it wise to start a new Official Thread, since evidently that bad bad virus keeps flaring up right before UC has to board a plane for T-town.

If Zach is ever planning to have a complete game, now would be a good time. Defense will have its hands full with a real QB who gives them an extra dimension.

We should dedicate this game to everyone who doesn’t think we belong in this conference.

Tulsa vs. Err’body in the League office: 27
Cinci CovidCats: 24

We've had three occasions (and counting) to prepare for these guys. That should be just enough. TU-32 Sinnsy-30. Give me a 4-way. My dog can't handle the 5-way.

Last edited:
The only thing that burns their ass worse than that chili is us.

The Good 52
The Bad 10
The Ugly: Zaven announces for the draft after the game.
Bro, I had a dream of this exact prediction except he waited until after the bowl game and Bednarik Award to announce he was going to the NFL.

Reactions: HuffyCane
See post above for my premonition prediction.

What I think will actually happen is:
Tulsa 17
Cincinnati 17
AAC Ref Protecting the NY6 Bowl Game: 14 (whether that's removing scores from our side via bogus penalties or adding scores to Cincinnati's line by extending drives through phantom defensive penalties.

Bonus: We have at least 1 defensive player ejected for targeting after Ridder ducks his head to absorb the blow and he gets hit with a shoulder to the crown of the helmet. Per the extra AAC Ref line of my prediction, the replay booth gets in on it and Todd Blackledge and Sean McDonough both audibly go "What?" at the same time as they are puzzled by it.

Cincy chili is more of a sauce that must be poured on spaghetti with a load of mild cheddar cheese on top. A wonderful combination.

That said... Tulsa should back out Friday night (just say "it's covid" ) and then tell UC to go f themselves - they can play in the Birmingham Bowl - cuz w/o another win, they will not be in a NY6 bowl!!

That said... Tulsa should back out Friday night (just say "it's covid" ) and then tell UC to go f themselves - they can play in the Birmingham Bowl - cuz w/o another win, they will not be in a NY6 bowl!!

So you generally encourage our team to lose and now you’re encouraging them to quit? Then what would you have to complain about.

We play to win.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Cincy chili is more of a sauce that must be poured on spaghetti with a load of mild cheddar cheese on top. A wonderful combination.

So we already knew you had no taste, now we know that extends to food.

Yeah we're going to piss off the conference that brings us a great deal of money. We're also going to eliminate the money that we or Cincy might bring in with a NY6 bowl. And on top of that jeopardize our chances of getting in a decent bowl. GFY

Per the Associated Press - “In the American, if either Cincinnati or Tulsa cannot play, the game will not be played and the championship is awarded to the team with the highest CFP ranking.”
Bull:crap:

Per the Associated Press - “In the American, if either Cincinnati or Tulsa cannot play, the game will not be played and the championship is awarded to the team with the highest CFP ranking.”
The Shakespearian in me says I hope this is not a foreshadowing of the future.

The Playoff committee would drop them to 13 in an instant now that CCU is in the Top 10. They will play the game unless some really good doctors say it’s impossible. It would certainly end Cincy’s NY6 argument and might end the conference altogether. I know if I’m the President of Tulane or SMU, I’m never listening to a word Aresco promises ever again if he tries to game this. And better lawyers than me might start asking questions and looking at the statute books that deal with RICO and civil conspiracy in service of felony wire fraud. Not to mention, somebody might wake up Senator Inhofe and ask him to demand hearings.

Cincy chili is nothing more than a sloppy joe filling...

Meanwhile, back to the prediction thread...

Tulsa 3
Cincinnati 24

I think UC defense will shut us down. I wish that weren't the case but the history of both teams makes it likely.
No one will be happier than me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: HuffyCane
The conference has carefully selected the officials who “understand“ the importance of this game to the AAC. TU will be dealt multiple bad calls.....I hate it for the guys and the conference should be ashamed of itself. AAC has too much to lose with a Cincy defeat.

Adam Sandler 27
Bozo the clown 14

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT