ADVERTISEMENT

Official Army Game Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Observations from the tailgate:

They have on display an actual MOAB, although I would argue that TU football is the mother of all bombs.

There is an about 10 piece Army brass band playing on the stage. They may have played our fight song better than our band.

Perfect weather. Not many people here. We really do have one of the most beautiful campuses around.

Whatever TU has to do to get Paramount and Stallone to end the opening video with Sly saying " Tulsa is my town.. i run dis town aint no one takin it from me.."
Make it happen..

Reactions: TulsaAM
This has started like I expected. Glad I am taking a mental health day.

Observations from the tailgate:

They have on display an actual MOAB, although I would argue that TU football is the mother of all bombs.

There is an about 10 piece Army brass band playing on the stage. They may have played our fight song better than our band.

Perfect weather. Not many people here. We really do have one of the most beautiful campuses around.
I believe they build those in McAlester, and those are nasty.

Regarding the Army Brass Band playing the fight song better than the TU Band, I would certainly hope they do being that they are seasoned professional musicians.

I expect this all day... juggling QBs like this makes me question the cognitive ability of our coaching staff...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT