ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Thread vs Arkansas State

Butch Jones took offense to this comment and let us run out the clock while his team still had 3 timeouts
But his free safety didn’t want him to do it so he used the last one without the Coaches approval 😃

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I think Player gets drafted and I think Big Cat gets drafted as well.
I hope you are right. Big Cat I believe will. The biggest thing that works against Player is his height.

I think the only guys that get drafted this year are Tyler Smith in the early rounds and the deep snapper in the last round. Player and Big Cat undrafted free agents both ending up on practice squads.

Does my buddy TUever2 not post if we are winning and/or win? Was awfully quiet. I missed my new pal.

Awww, I was busy. I see you joined the fan club.

I am glad the players got a win, we were very much looking at a winless season and that sucks for kids who busy their ass. Shamari in particular deserves much better than what Monty will hand him.

Amazingly you think we did well, our performance is the same as it is every game with Monty. That what is left of our fanbase revels in this is embarassing and why we won't average 15k in announced or 5k in the seats this season. Terrible penalties, lost yardage, turnovers, bad special teams, and of course a few personal fouls. I doubt their is another team with the talent disparity of Arkie St and Davis on our schedule for us to overwhelm and get a win.

The kids got a win, I'm glad for them. They play their asses off for this school and work incredibly hard. I wish the school demanded the same sort of effort and performance from their coach.

Next game 10 penalties, about 100 yards loss because, multiple turnovers, and a few personal fouls here we come!!!! That's TU football baby.

Not to start any rumors, but did Forever and Stigler both disappear at about the same time?

Awww, where was all this gusto early in the game? I'd like to think I disappeared like UH, UCF, and Cincy, finally cutting off a dead athletic department acting as an anchor.

Will you be sure to ask for me every game this season? Or just the ones our offensive genius of a coach manages not to completely ****?

Be back in the morning 😁

This makes me want to create a burner account that posts insanely positive comments just to balance things out.

Is that not what the II in your name is about? Sorry I'm evaluating our teams on performance.

Let me know when something positive is going on in our football program.

Meanwhile I like the improvement of our women's soccer, where our women's basketball program is at with the change. Men's soccer is back to its top form. Softball seems to have made a decent transition but we need to support and invest in it so we don't lose HC to rivals as assistants. Volleyball continues to be a pretty good program, women's golf is as always a contender and both men and women's tennis are good.

Men's basketball is an issue because we have seen what happens when we don't have yes man assitants and what happens when we do. Right now we have yes men assitants.

So......

Awww, where was all this gusto early in the game? I'd like to think I disappeared like UH, UCF, and Cincy, finally cutting off a dead athletic department acting as an anchor.

Will you be sure to ask for me every game this season? Or just the ones our offensive genius of a coach manages not to completely ****?

Be back in the morning 😁
Are you going to the game tonight?

Awww, I was busy. I see you joined the fan club.

I am glad the players got a win, we were very much looking at a winless season and that sucks for kids who busy their ass. Shamari in particular deserves much better than what Monty will hand him.

Amazingly you think we did well, our performance is the same as it is every game with Monty. That what is left of our fanbase revels in this is embarassing and why we won't average 15k in announced or 5k in the seats this season. Terrible penalties, lost yardage, turnovers, bad special teams, and of course a few personal fouls. I doubt their is another team with the talent disparity of Arkie St and Davis on our schedule for us to overwhelm and get a win.

The kids got a win, I'm glad for them. They play their asses off for this school and work incredibly hard. I wish the school demanded the same sort of effort and performance from their coach.

Next game 10 penalties, about 100 yards loss because, multiple turnovers, and a few personal fouls here we come!!!! That's TU football baby.
That fan club membership is getting pretty full.

I see u made the conversion from your impression of him on the conference board. 😁

He wuz 1 out of 2 best bosom(tu) buddies/associates on the other board. Can see the reasoning, with the spare dearth of associates over there.
Haha He was fun for a while and defended TU well even if it was crazy stuff. Now it's just all pessimism

Are you going to the game tonight?

We have been over this Babe, Tulsa is getting zero of my dollars for anything beyond academics until they fire this idiot. At this point maybe not until they fire ol' Rick too. So nope, no money on tickets, parking, concessions, or merchandise. I don't even watch or listen, why would I? The story has been the same for seven years.

I know you don't enjoy it, if I could just support the players I would but to do that I got to support this coach and I won't do it.

Haha He was fun for a while and defended TU well even if it was crazy stuff. Now it's just all pessimism

Lol at G$ still trying to get my attention. Guy/girl has an issue.

Pessimism? I gave a short synopsis of a lot of good things going on, it just doesn't include TU football. Let's see, how close did my prediction work out?

11 penalties 114 yards, 3 interceptions, poor discipline, we couldn't compete with a team who has no business beating us by five touchdowns at home.

Yeah my prediction was on the money. As it has been for him every year he didn't have a top 16 draft pick.

You have a set of blue and gold glasses on bud, which gives us comments like a 21 point ass whipping by tOSU is the best coaching job in 30 years at TU. Usually its whatever, but if you have paid any attention to the college sports landscape now is a really bad time for this. Seven years is way too long for it if we're being honest about it.

We have been over this Babe, Tulsa is getting zero of my dollars for anything beyond academics until they fire this idiot. At this point maybe not until they fire ol' Rick too. So nope, no money on tickets, parking, concessions, or merchandise. I don't even watch or listen, why would I? The story has been the same for seven years.

I know you don't enjoy it, if I could just support the players I would but to do that I got to support this coach and I won't do it.
I’ll still go to support one child in the marching band and the other who plays Captain Cane at select games.

I do still enjoy seeing my own kids having fun.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I’ll still go to support one child in the marching band and the other who plays Captain Cane at select games.

I do still enjoy seeing my own kids having fun.

I know.

As I said the game part can't be fun to watch, I know why you go.

We have had this discussion before on here and we disagree on what we ourselves will do about what we both think is an issue. You asked if I was going, my position remains the same and will till they fire his ass.

Lol at G$ still trying to get my attention. Guy/girl has an issue.

Pessimism? I gave a short synopsis of a lot of good things going on, it just doesn't include TU football. Let's see, how close did my prediction work out?

11 penalties 114 yards, 3 interceptions, poor discipline, we couldn't compete with a team who has no business beating us by five touchdowns at home.

Yeah my prediction was on the money. As it has been for him every year he didn't have a top 16 draft pick.

You have a set of blue and gold glasses on bud, which gives us comments like a 21 point ass whipping by tOSU is the best coaching job in 30 years at TU. Usually its whatever, but if you have paid any attention to the college sports landscape now is a really bad time for this. Seven years is way too long for it if we're being honest about it.
I just have patience for people that most don't. I knew we were shorthanded against UCD, and we showed good improvement against both OSU's. There was reason to be optimistic, but you wouldn't know that because you don't watch the games. But last night they literally threw that and the season away. Like they just took the week off. That's unacceptable.

For the record, I thought Blankenship deserved 1 more season to see what he could do. We might not be where we are now had he been given that opportunity.

I know.

As I said the game part can't be fun to watch, I know why you go.

We have had this discussion before on here and we disagree on what we ourselves will do about what we both think is an issue. You asked if I was going, my position remains the same and will till they fire his ass.
You do realize that your opinions here may be better received if the delivery weren’t so hostile.

You do realize that your opinions here may be better received if the delivery weren’t so hostile.

You guys both make good posts and general observations. We're all pissed with this team's performance and indifference. I'd rather see Monty argue for being ignominiously dismissed than a difference of opinion on here

Bill had plenty of opportunities to get things in order and refused to do so. He was let go appropriately.
I’ve got a feeling that Blankenship will be retiring from Owasso soon and will then sign on as a volunteer for his son in BA. That poor kid is in way over his head.

I’ve got a feeling that Blankenship will be retiring from Owasso soon and will then sign on as a volunteer for his son in BA. That poor kid is in way over his head.
Yeah I’m not sure what BA was thinking with that… but it’s definitely been tough for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT