ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Thread vs Arkansas State

I'm not watching this bad brand of football, but if Tulsa loses this one and starts 0-4, does Monty get fired?

Now.... Any program in D1 would fire the HC, except maybe UCONN.

Monty is the worst clock manager in football and it’s not close

Reactions: TU1NNJ
What’s with this chicken :crap: Pig State coach? We should get 9 points for that.

Reactions: TULSARISING
These officials suck. Selective calls for targeting. Either call every one of them or none of them. Pig State targeted Santana earlier with no call.

Gotta do away with targeting ejections. Keep the penalty, but taking key players out of games for this subjective BS needs to end

Honest question, do we have a lot of offensive players on the kickoff team? There are a lot of guys that look like they’re just trying to take up space and have no interest in tackling

Johnson’s jersey is up over his pads. Got held bad on that pick. That’s why no one was there

So we're at the game and I'm trying to not to do the blame the refs thing... But in person it looks like they just ignore holding calls on our opponent and have random phantom calls on us (targeting). Am I off base? How's this looking on TV?

So we're at the game and I'm trying to not to do the blame the refs thing... But in person it looks like they just ignore holding calls on our opponent and have random phantom calls on us (targeting). Am I off base? How's this looking on TV?
Targeting call was close. Lots of holding on ASU

Reactions: TU 1978
This guy needs to be looking for a job.

They missed a HUGE hold on the kickoff return that was right in front of both refs.

Reactions: TU 1978 and TU83
ASU punt coverage gunner makes tackle every time ours don’t. Ours don’t find the ball on kicks inside the 10 yard line either.

That last one btw is not a hold. OL are taught to turn a guy’s shoulders like that and push the back shoulder to the ground. There was no grab

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT