ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Thread vs Arkansas State

Not surprised the attendance is so bad. It ain’t because we’re 0-3. People have gotten used to not going and doing things in person and found other things to take up their time for a year

Last edited:
Reactions: TULSARISING
The safety creeped up for the run and gave up the center of the field. Good call.

Not surprised the attendance is so bad. It ain’t because we’re 0-3. People have gotten used to not going and doing things in person and found other things to take up their time for year
There's certainly a lot of truth to that. I watched the TCU / SMU game earlier today and the place was sold out; so I think our record or how we play does have at least some bearing on attendance.

Not surprised the attendance is so bad. It ain’t because we’re 0-3. People have gotten used to not going and doing things in person and found other things to take up their time for year
We have to be good for like 3 - 4 years in a row for us to start getting the stadium capacity decent

There's certainly a lot of truth to that. I watched the TCU / SMU game earlier today and the place was sold out; so I think our record or how we play does have at least some bearing on attendance.
Or maybe two Dallas/Fort Worth teams playing each other can bring both fan bases. We are playing Arkansas state. No one wants to see that

Tyon Davis isn’t quite good enough for us to put him on an island all the time like Akayleb Evans

Reactions: TULSARISING
I have changed my mind on hiring Gillespie as head coach , I want a whole reboot , there is no passion

Reactions: rusty-c
Until Brin pulls the ball the defense is going to sell out on the RB

watching video of the game and listening to Bruce on the radio.

espn sent the worst broadcast team possible to Tulsa.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Hire Art Briles

clint-eastwood.gif

I have a hard time listening to Bruce as well. Last week on Tune In you had to listen to the OSU broadcast. They were so much better than what we have. Bruce has his TU glasses on too much and it's hard to get what actually happened instead of a homered version of what happened.

Monty has an annoying tendency to run on second and 10+. Always sets you up in 3rd and long

That should be unsportsmanlike conduct. When the knee is down the player is down. He came in way afterwards and hit him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT