ADVERTISEMENT

now hear this!!

bluegold70

I.T.S. Position Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
i guess the general board is as good a place as any to post this....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?!?!?....some of you are turning this board into a pissing contest....i know we have problems and some of you are unhappy with the way things are turning out...i don't know of many people happy with the MBB situation--myself included...obviously some are unhappy with the new AD selection...but is that a reason to treat others on this board like crap???...are some of you resorting to 'my dad can whip your dad' tactics....welcome back to grade school playground!!!!!...and who the hell really cares if you (whoever you are) knows something before everyone else or if you have some super secret contacts within the program...does that make you feel superior??--who gives a flyin rats ass???? the only person i ever give any credence to is Chris...if you have something to add to the board community please do so in a civil manner!!!! If you dang kids don't straighten up and stop the name callin' daddy bluegold70 is gonna have to nuke all of your asses!!!!!!.....that is all....thank you.

uzi.gif
nuke this crapola!!!! NOW!!!

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
After reading this, I feel like I need to go cut my own switch.

If you can, see if you can find a Bodark Tree.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
After reading this, I feel like I need to go cut my own switch.

Hopefully you pick a good switch or bluegold will go find a branch to use instead!!!

In serious note, well said bluegold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT