ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs Navy

Thank you. This was a great information on the tradition. Hopefully someone with influence will realize the way college football is going great rivalries will be lost.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
If college football bifurcates itself into the haves and have nots (it really already has for all intents and purposes), I won't have any interest in watching any games involving the superpowers. I'd rather watch AAC games than have to suffer through hearing Verne Lundquist genuflect at the mastery of Nick Saban on a pasteurized, boring CBS broadcast.

If college football bifurcates itself into the haves and have nots (it really already has for all intents and purposes), I won't have any interest in watching any games involving the superpowers. I'd rather watch AAC games than have to suffer through hearing Verne Lundquist genuflect at the mastery of Nick Saban on a pasteurized, boring CBS broadcast.
Is he still around? Must be in his 90s!

WHAT!!! They no longer stop the clock in first downs!!! That will make some of these close games more out of reach

WHAT!!! They no longer stop the clock in first downs!!! That will make some of these close games more out of reach
Have they said if this is a test rule that they are trying out, or is it a permanent rule change?

I can’t even get the game, it says it doesn’t come on until 3. It’s stuck on Chiefs game

That sucks. Makes come backs more difficult, thus the game more boring. Just what we need in football, more boring games.

Reactions: loca2874
Bifurcate and genuflect. You must be an award-winning writer!

Navy was pretty bad running the same awful offense minus the talent they used to get.

Most interesting thing in that game was the Senior Citizen transfer QB from Wake. He went from a guy no one had really heard of, to suddenly becoming a heisman hopeful simply by starting for ND..

Most interesting thing in that game was the Senior Citizen transfer QB from Wake. He went from a guy no one had really heard of, to suddenly becoming a heisman hopeful simply by starting for ND..
He was really good for Wake last year. Didn't WF play for the ACC Championship? It sucked for them that the guy they developed into a QB has a little success and then boom, Catholic Charities NIL $ and he's gone to South Bend

He was really good for Wake last year. Didn't WF play for the ACC Championship? It sucked for them that the guy they developed into a QB has a little success and then boom, Catholic Charities NIL $ and he's gone to South Bend
Didnt realize the ACC was that weak last year...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT