ADVERTISEMENT

No Peach Bowl

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
It will either be Cincy or Coastal Carolina. They will at least 15 in the CFP after this win. And if they win against UL, they'll be top 10ish. There is no way that we overtake Coastal Carolina after this win over BYU, unless CC loses against UL. it will be whichever one goes undefeated.(Cincy or CC) Mabye if we beat Cincy 2 games in a row, but I seriously doubt it.

Reactions: loca2874
I think you are correct. I won’t be shocked if UL beats CCU. It was a 3 point game earlier. UL got a monkey off their back beating App St last night for first time ever, which may give them some momentum. CCU may be too hungover from the BYU win.

Coastal would need to lose to UL but I think if we were to split with Cincy we’d have a slight edge even with 2 losses

Reactions: TU 1978
It does make it more difficult. But would not go that far.

I think you are correct. I won’t be shocked if UL beats CCU. It was a 3 point game earlier. UL got a monkey off their back beating App St last night for first time ever, which may give them some momentum. CCU may be too hungover from the BYU win.
Louisiana would have a shot as well if they win.

Congrats to Coastal though. They passed the eye test for sure.

Reactions: loca2874
Coastal has to play at Troy next week as well. Who knows.

Coastal would need to lose to UL but I think if we were to split with Cincy we’d have a slight edge even with 2 losses

scratch that. Split with Cincy and Cincy will get the peach bowl. Gotta sweep

NY6 at large invitations are also possible BTW. Although it has not happened before it is possible 2 G5 champions could get invited. It is a strange year.
True but we would have to be in the top 10 for that I think just to have a shot

NY6 at large invitations are also possible BTW. Although it has not happened before it is possible 2 G5 champions could get invited. It is a strange year.

Maybe more likely in a year where the bowls aren’t concerned about fans traveling too

It will either be Cincy or Coastal Carolina. They will at least 15 in the CFP after this win. And if they win against UL, they'll be top 10ish. There is no way that we overtake Coastal Carolina after this win over BYU, unless CC loses against UL. it will be whichever one goes undefeated.(Cincy or CC) Mabye if we beat Cincy 2 games in a row, but I seriously doubt it.
Coastal Carolina impressed me today. Couple more seconds and BYU puts that in. Stopped on the 1. Wow

Reactions: TULSARISING
Coastal Carolina impressed me today. Couple more seconds and BYU puts that in. Stopped on the 1. Wow
I don’t know why teams throw a pass short of the end zone or short of a first down when they have to have it on that play, makes no sense to me

I don’t know why teams throw a pass short of the end zone or short of a first down when they have to have it on that play, makes no sense to me
I knew they would throw it short. I looked at my wife and said they will throw it to about the 4-5 and try to push it through. I was close

Reactions: TULSARISING
Coastal is greatly overrated so there’s that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT