ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Games Thread

Suggs just doubled and gave a wide open three. Sound familiar?

If either team made just one more freebie....

terrible shot selection on that last zag possession

Look at the shot chart for that game. Gonzaga layup, layup, layup vs. UCLA mid range jumpers. UCLA played incredibly well considering the shots they had to take. I still think Gonzaga will win it all.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Kispert, Gonzaga's highest rated player almost cost them the game with poor shot selection at the end and a Haywood looking shot from the corner that barely caught rim in the next to last possession. Timme was much more a clutch player as well as Suggs. But Mitchell on Baylor is the best all -round player left in the tournament IMHO. In other news, Really decent article by Haisten on recruiting Tulsa area kids at TU.

Do I dare say poor coaching by Few? Timme should have been featured much more in Gonzaga's half court sets.

Without all the fast break layups Gonzaga loses that game. UCLA totally out played Gonzaga in the half court game.

GO TU!!!!!

Kispert, Gonzaga's highest rated player almost cost them the game with poor shot selection at the end and a Haywood looking shot from the corner that barely caught rim in the next to last possession. Timme was much more a clutch player as well as Suggs. But Mitchell on Baylor is the best all -round player left in the tournament IMHO. In other news, Really decent article by Haisten on recruiting Tulsa area kids at TU.
Kispert’s shooting has been way off the last few games. Normally he’s money from behind the arc, hopefully he’ll get his touch back against Baylor.

Do I dare say poor coaching by Few? Timme should have been featured much more in Gonzaga's half court sets.

Without all the fast break layups Gonzaga loses that game. UCLA totally out played Gonzaga in the half court game.

GO TU!!!!!
Not surprised
UCLA had to play 1/2 court game and get some mismatches

UCLA played the perfect game and still lost

Smart money is still on Baylor..

Too big.. too physical.. too tested... this aint the WCC...

The rebounding deficit is amazing. Gonzaga is going to have to get more aggressive on the boards.

Reactions: loca2874
Too bad Gonzaga cant get into the PAC 12 as a basketball only school...i think only way they win the big prize is to get somewhere that beats on them and allows them to upgrade their recruiting..

I’ve got a feeling that they’ve heard that no team has finished undefeated in 45 years too many times. That’s got to get in your head eventually.

Only down 10 at half!! Wow!! Lets see if they continue to attack inside to get Baylor in more foul trouble. That might be the ingredient to beat Baylor

Well, they cut the 19 point deficit to 10 so they still have a chance. They have to rebound better in the second half to make a game of it.

The defensive play of Baylor could not hold its intensity for 20 hard minutes. With the long halftime they may be able to recharge it.
The zone did disrupt Baylor a little.

Too big.. too physical..too tested..

The WCC is a joke... Gonzaga would struggle to win the AAC.

The WCC is a joke... Gonzaga would struggle to win the AAC.

I agree the WCC is a joke, but they played good teams in their out of conference.

They wouldn’t struggle to win the AAC. They would struggle to beat Houston 3 times though (meaning they wouldn’t be undefeated). I highly doubt anybody in AAC besides Houston could come close to beating Gonzaga this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT