ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Games Thread

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Colgate and Arkansas in good game. Arkansas had 10 new scholarship players this year out of 13 and became a 3 seed so it can be done. Colgate has 5 starters that we would have passed on. Arkansas needs a 40 minute game it appears to win this one.

Colgate has a 52% 3pt shooter who was on fire in the 1st. Their leading scorer is struggling. Looks like Arkansas is going to pull away now

Mike White of Florida should be fired for lack of coaching in the final minute of their game with Va Tech.
1) 2 plays in a row he had no out of bounds play just to get the ball inbound. 1 turnover on seconds and a fortunate foul on the other.
2) One of his bigs gets a rebound with a 3 point lead and holds the ball waiting to get fouled. He’s a 59% ft shooter. Missed both.
3) He refused to foul with the 3-point lead and Va Tech hits a 3 with 2 secs left.
Goes to OT.

Florida might win but I’ve never seen 3 distinct non coaching decisions in the last minute like there were in this game. I was yelling at him and so were the announcers.

Reactions: tulsahurricane0530
The out of bounds plays were baffling. Literally had 2 guys running in a straight line to the ball, no screens, and the rest were just standing around.

An interesting fact from the Florida/Va Tech game. Florida has 3 D-1 transfers in their starting lineup. Va Tech has 2.

In the Arkansas/Colgate game Arkansas has 3 D-1 transfers starting. Colgate has 1.

Florida wins in OT.

Best step back three of the year by Florida. Goes in you win miss you may lose. Wow.

How did so many coaches miss on Abmas. Offers ORU, Army, AF, Marist and Tyler TX juco. We need him to pull a DaQuan Jeffries without the juco.

Also, we recruited Duane Washington pretty hard too.

ORU has made 6 3's so far and leads by 4. Abmas can shoot. I have no doubt the referees will start favoring Ohio State pretty soon.

Reactions: t-townpod
The other players need to spot like the Summit Championship game from rest half. They are tight.

Didn’t get a TU offer I don’t think.

As I mentioned above:

How did so many coaches miss on Abmas. Offers ORU, Army, AF, Marist and Tyler TX juco. We need him to pull a DaQuan Jeffries without the juco.

Obanor too. He's a kid from Houston. A slightly less athletic version of Jeffries.

Here come the whistles to try and get Ohio State back in the game.

As I mentioned above:

He was interested in chemical engineering or forensic chemistry and may have wanted a higher academic school like Army, AF , etc. Ruffin would have sold him on TU if asked.

Seriously, look at the confidence ORU shoots FTs with. Whenever we shot, there was a look of dread in the eyes of everyone except Ritchie

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Now I know why we don’t want to play them. They never gave up. Weren’t intimidated and can shoot free throws!
good for them!

How about that, Golden Eagles in the national spotlight, what a win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT