ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Games Thread

Mills is gone. Where will and his two players land?

That was a heck of a game. Despite the missed threes it really came down to turnovers and missed free throws in those last three minutes. ORU hits the freebies and values the ball and they’re likely moving on.

That was a very good final play by ORU. They got the shot they wanted, just didn’t go in. Hopefully Baylor will play their best game of the year and destroy the pigs.

Reactions: loca2874
Two disappointments today, hopefully there won't be a third. Wanted ORU & Loyola. Didn't give a crap who won the Baylor game. A little torn though. I always enjoy a Boeheim win, but want Houston in this one.

Two disappointments today, hopefully there won't be a third. Wanted ORU & Loyola. Didn't give a crap who won the Baylor game. A little torn though. I always enjoy a Boeheim win, but want Houston in this one.
I have Houston as my dark horse to win it all, doubtful, but would be cool to say we beat the national champion

I can’t help it. It was whispered over my crib when I was an infant. Wichita can go to hell and Houston can go straight to hell.
Lol! I don’t like Houston at all. I actually have disliked Boeheim & Syracuse since the 1981 NIT. Other than the chance for TU to make some money, I couldn’t stand to see either team win!

Houston is getting screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Houston, but I loathe Syracuse.

And I despise BS officiating.

The best part is all the Memphis fans will start drinking the Penny koolaid only to get crushed again next year.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
And to think that Tulsa and Gonzaga used to be comparable in basketball.

• Wow
Reactions: TU Sepp
Gonzaga is as good a program as anyone in today's game of college BB.
[/QUOTE

I’ve seen this several times with Georgetown, UNLV, and Duke and upsets can happen in any one game but this team has very few flaws.

I love watching Michigan’s point guard. They actually run an offense.

Well, yesterday three of the four games were close and exciting, even Syracuse got it within 3 or 4 a few times in the second half before they were blown out. Today the first two games were uncontested after the middle of the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT