ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Games Thread

Cincy pulling a classic Cincy choke job in the tourney. Didn’t they blow a 16 pt lead to Nevada last year? Now they’re blowing a 13 pt lead.

Reactions: loca2874
That’s a .500 Big10 team who has lost 5 of its last 6 and 6 of its last 8.

That is game over. They can only blame themselves
I swear they don’t start playing team basketball until they get desperate. It’s like they just go out and play street ball and beat the crap out of someone for 30 minutes and then only starting to listen to Coach Leprechaun when they’re down and it’s late.

I swear they don’t start playing team basketball until they get desperate. It’s like they just go out and play street ball and beat the crap out of someone for 30 minutes and then only starting to listen to Coach Leprechaun when they’re down and it’s late.
That’s Cronin basketball. That’s the way he coaches

And a bunch of slow unathletic farm boys. This is like the movie Hoosiers

Like I said, it looked like one of your typical mid-major/major matchups. A team of athletic freaks vs. a team of good shooters with a senior point guard.

Virginia can garner Webb coming up in 15 minutes. They lose to garner Webb and the coach needs to go pack his crap.

Virginia can garner Webb coming up in 15 minutes. They lose to garner Webb and the coach needs to go pack his crap.

We pull the trigger on Haith and go for him? Virginia is a damn good academic institution and I'm okay with losing as a top 3 seed at this point.

Would be better if we were there for ourselves and not have to count on others.
You always count on your conference mates to earn money in the tourney. Even if we were in the tourney I would say the same things about Temple and Cincy. That don't make sense. Quit trollin'.

You always count on your conference mates to earn money in the tourney. Even if we were in the tourney I would say the same things about Temple and Cincy. That don't make sense. Quit trollin'.

Fair enough, but i’ll go hungry before I pull for Houston today.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Buffalo slow start but blazing now. More Buffalo fans here than ASU.

I haven't gotten a chance to see yet. How's the crowd in Tulsa?

Looks like K-State has their hands full.
They were an upset waiting to happen with Wade out. That dude makes so much happen for them. Pass it into him and then the offense goes from there. Not many that can stop him 1v1, and if you double him he can kick it out to a shooter or two. They struggled when he didn’t play.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I had no idea Wade was out for the tourney. That shows how much I've paid attention to basketball since our season went south

Buffalo is making it that much more obvious that Arizona didn't deserve a bid.

Looks a bit sparse at the BOK. How does attendance look compared to other spots?

We’ll see how the Houston /Iowa State crowds are tonight.

Almost half of the upper deck is still available on Ticketmaster for tonight and tomorrow.

Lower bowl sold out.

Really weak turnout for Houston. I can't imagine having a team that good and not making a trip to the next state over to watch them

Reactions: rusty-c
Really weak turnout for Houston. I can't imagine having a team that good and not making a trip to the next state over to watch them

We’ve been in the same spot. We played in a sub regional in KC a few years back and barely filled our allotment. Had to sit in Kemper Arena with about half the state of Minnesota.

I'm always impressed with how good even the 14 seeds are. Georgia State would be really tough for us to beat

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT