ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Games Thread

Auburn up by 3 to New Mexico State
That game was phenomenal to watch. Auburn made a ton of crucial mistakes down the stretch to allow NMSU back into it.

Right now Bradley is giving Michigan State all they want. Weird how this afternoon session in Des Moines featured 2 lower seeded teams with easier travel than the 2 higher seeded teams. Heck, Minnesota practically had a home game.

Belmont and MD is a good game too. I think Belmont’s extra game and travel is going to start to show soon

Reactions: loca2874
That game was phenomenal to watch. Auburn made a ton of crucial mistakes down the stretch to allow NMSU back into it.

Right now Bradley is giving Michigan State all they want. Weird how this afternoon session in Des Moines featured 2 lower seeded teams with easier travel than the 2 higher seeded teams. Heck, Minnesota practically had a home game.

Belmont and MD is a good game too. I think Belmont’s extra game and travel is going to start to show soon
I LOVE MARCH!!!!!!!

Belmont runs that same backdoor play where the guard intentionally gets himself trapped every close game. That's the first time it hasn't worked

And it’s the same ref calling all the questionable stuff on Nevada. Wouldn’t be surprised if the SEC kicked a little extra $$$ his way

Wofford is now getting screwed by phantom ref calls trying to keep the Big East relevant outside of Villanova.

BTW, this McGee kid from Wofford is a great shooter and he gets his shot off so quickly.

This Magee kid is a lights out shooter, from anywhere, catch and shoot. Set the NCAA record for made 3s in a career. Probably at 510 now.

This game was about 6 minutes ahead of the Baylor-Syracuse game and right now they’re only about a minute apart in terms of game time left. The refs have absolutely destroyed the flow of this game

Wofford finishes the game on a ridiculous 15-0 run to balloon the lead from 1 to 16 with under a minute left.

I was a retrievers fan last year and I’m now a terriers fan this year. I guess I’ve gone to the dogs.

Nevada. You made the right picks, the teams just faltered.

Manning gets one more year at Wake Forest they could not come up with 15M buyout.

Since TU is not relevant this year, I must admit I have not followed the tournament as closely as usual. But how in the hell is OU in the tournament?

Since TU is not relevant this year, I must admit I have not followed the tournament as closely as usual. But how in the hell is OU in the tournament?

Rewarded for playing one of the toughest schedules in the country and their Quad 1 wins. NCAA sending a message imo....play tough schedules.

They playing an ole miss team that won one more games then they did and I would say in basketball that the big12 is better than the SEC.

#SECSUCKS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT