@ Navy 12/5 2:30 pm

AP/Coaches/CFP

Fri
20/21/25 Louisiana @App St 7:30p ESPN

Sat
Memphis @Tulane 11a ESPN+
14/14/18 C Carolina v Liberty 1p ESPNU
22/22/24 Tulsa @Navy 2:30p ESPN2
18/19/16 Wiscy v Indiana 2:30p ABC(Would have 2 B sum combo of IU and TU thrashing their opponents 4 them 2 drop enuff.)
Houston @SMU 8p ESPN2

Last edited:
AP/Coaches/CFP

Fri

Sat
18/19/16 Wiscy v Indiana 2:30p ABC(Would have 2 B sum combo of IU and TU thrashing their opponents 4 them 2 drop enuff.)
14/14/18 C Carolina v BYU 4:30p ESPNU(This solves the problem with Liberty leapfrogging us.)
Houston @SMU 8p ESPN2

Last edited:
AP/Coaches/CFP

Fri

Sat
14/14/18 C Carolina v BYU 4:30p ESPNU
Houston @SMU 8p ESPN2
I believe Indiana could thrash Wisconsin. They are pretty good

I believe Indiana could thrash Wisconsin. They are pretty good
Moi aussi, but it will have to be a pretty good thrashing to drop Wisconsin 7 or 8 notches, depending on how the BYU game comes out. I think BYU will win, and I think Indiana will thrash them good enough to drop them 7 spots or more, but we'll have to see how it all washes out.

Our chances of being #22 Tulsa v #7 Cincy are better than average.

Today was risk point #2 for a cancellation announcement right?

Seems we are on for football.

AP/Coaches/CFP

Fri

Sat
14/14/18 C Carolina v Liberty 1p ESPNU
Houston @SMU 8p ESPN2
Tulane scored fast tied 7 to 7 If Tulane wins are we guaranteed in the championship game?

Last edited:
Tulane scored fast up 7 to 0. If Tulane wins are we guaranteed in the championship?

I think we are guaranteed in the championship no matter what. If we lose out and Memphis wins out we both have 2 conference losses. In prior years it’d be head to head, and then start at top of conference standings working down until there’s a tie breaker.

In that situation we both lost to Cincy, both beat UCF. However, we beat SMU and they lost to them.

Let’s just win today and then we will be playing Cincy twice!!

Reactions: drboobay
I think we are guaranteed in the championship no matter what. If we lose out and Memphis wins out we both have 2 conference losses. In prior years it’d be head to head, and then start at top of conference standings working down until there’s a tie breaker.

In that situation we both lost to Cincy, both beat UCF. However, we beat SMU and they lost to them.

Let’s just win today and then we will be playing Cincy twice!!
Why are all reports saying only a Navy win today will guarantee a championship berth? Are you sure we can lose out? Then why is it not being reported That the aac championship is set with Tulsa and Cincinnati I’m confused.

Memphis has the tie breaker based on overall win percentage iirc

Don’t forget that Rice is giving Marshall the business 10 to nil at the half.

Really? ESPN plus?
Yes. ESPN+. They lead 10-0 but it should be at least 24-0 nil. The score is way against the run of play. Marshall thinks they are in a pillow fight. It’s half now, but the second half is worth your time to just listen to the hillbillies howl. There’s some drunk lady seated next to one of the stadium mics and it’s a hoot.

Why are all reports saying only a Navy win today will guarantee a championship berth? Are you sure we can lose out? Then why is it not being reported That the aac championship is set with Tulsa and Cincinnati I’m confused.

Because I was talking out of my ass. HuffyCane is right, Memphis would have the tie breaker because of win %.

Now 20-Love off a pick six. Marshall QB must have hit the shine last night.

Yes. ESPN+. They lead 10-0 but it should be at least 24-0 nil. The score is way against the run of play. Marshall thinks they are in a pillow fight. It’s half now, but the second half is worth your time to just listen to the hillbillies howl. There’s some drunk lady seated next to one of the stadium mics and it’s a hoot.
Rice is still up 20-0 in the 3rd quarter over Marshall

AP/Coaches/CFP

Fri
20/21/25 Louisiana @App St 7:30p ESPN -

Sat
Marshall v Rice The gift from Ricefan we never expected? +
14/14/18 C Carolina v BYU 4:30p ESPNU(This solves the problem with Liberty leapfrogging us.)
Houston @SMU 8p ESPN2 +

Last edited:
During Bruce & Rick's radio per-game just now, Bruce replays his call of JC Santana's 37-yarder & Z. Collins P-6 soon after and.....I AM PUMPED UP!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT