ADVERTISEMENT

My experience in Arkansas so far...

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
Check into hotel, already every Arkansas fan here yelling their swine chant, brought my dad, so we decide to go to the hot tub only to get there when a lardo Arkansas fan crapped in the hot tub so they closed it down... Then as we get in the elevator, they decide to go up and down each floor to stop the elevator on every floor .. We then take the stairs to find their fans hanging out in the staircase drinking whiskey... Guys... This is supposedly a top-tier hotel.

Last edited:
Check into hotel, already every Arkansas fan here yelling their swine chant, brought my dad, so we decide to go to the hot tub only to get there when a lardo Arkansas fan crapped in the hot tub so they closed it down... Then as we get in the elevator, they decide to go up and down each floor to stop the elevator on every floor .. We then take the stairs to find their fans hanging out in the staircase drinking whiskey... Guys... This is supposedly a top-tier hotel.
Omg that’s the best 3 sentence description of Arkansas ever written. That’s a picture that speaks 1000 words.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT