ADVERTISEMENT

Morris' Staff

Chazz Reinhold48

I.T.S. Sophomore
Dec 21, 2011
Looks like everything is coming full circle with the gang getting back together. Malone, McDaniel, and Leopp getting hired by Morris

Originally posted by Chazz Reinhold48:

Looks like everything is coming full circle with the gang getting back together. Malone, McDaniel, and Leopp getting hired by Morris
Why is that not Tulsa.

Go TU!!!

Originally posted by Tu Geo:

Originally posted by Chazz Reinhold48:

Why is that not Tulsa.

Go TU!!!
I can think of $2M reasons.

Funny. An insider told me he would have had the job at TU if he would have made some sense on his staff and not had it filled with high school coaches. NOW he wants all of the ex TU coaches

Originally posted by TU Man:
Funny. An insider told me he would have had the job at TU if he would have made some sense on his staff and not had it filled with high school coaches. NOW he wants all of the ex TU coaches
Those are the only college level assistants he knows and that are willing to join him at SMU. Not a single assistant followed him from Clemson?

TX

Originally posted by texcane1982:

Originally posted by TU Man:
Those are the only college level assistants he knows and that are willing to join him at SMU. Not a single assistant followed him from Clemson?

TX
He took several from Clemson, but they were all GAs there.

This post was edited on 12/6 11:37 AM by 2PoorTUFans

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT