ADVERTISEMENT

MLS

the_boulder

I.T.S. Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2001
I am relocating to Denver and am attending the rapids vs whitecaps game tonight. I doubt it will like the Roughnecks from a sentimental Value, but it will be good to have pro soccer available to watch live.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Damn.....no idea you were leaving....

Colorado has a nice stadium...but attendance at atmosphere is lacking usually. South end zone tickets are cheap and provide a great view.

Management is jacked up ... Don't curse or they will ban you for life.

The game was ok. I sat in south endzone because the terraces were sold out. I will need to join the supporters group if I hope to avoid the TU football silence the stadium and fans provide. I also seem to have a knack for showing up to games where the home team loses to lesser teams. Happened last year when I went to a River Plate game last year in Buenos Aires.

Originally posted by the_boulder:
The game was ok. I sat in south endzone because the terraces were sold out. I will need to join the supporters group if I hope to avoid the TU football silence the stadium and fans provide. I also seem to have a knack for showing up to games where the home team loses to lesser teams. Happened last year when I went to a River Plate game last year in Buenos Aires.

Jauquet and I had dinner a couple weeks back and we were talking about you....did you relocated to Denver for work?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT