ADVERTISEMENT

Lawson Korita an important utility player for Hurricane

Agree with Nevada.

Not sure if this article is serious. You know who else were good role players? Chris Wallace and Anthony Price. You know who lost three in a row to ORU? Chris Wallace and Anthony Price.

I saw him play in high school. Didn’t miss from free throw line. Here about 60%. Same distance. Very few games left in career to turn things around.

I don’t think he’ll be starting much longer.

Haith didn’t have him start the second half of the pounding against UTA.

He is completely non-value added when a team is playing us man-to-man...or if we’re playing man-to-man.

He’s also non-value added when a team is defending us using a zone.

However, he’s pretty good in our zone defense.

In summary - He adds no value on offense, but helps sometimes on D.

Not sure if this article is serious.

Is this from The Onion?

I know you already know these answers...but just because I want to, I'll answer...

Yes, it's serious. No, it's not from The Onion. Larry wrote the article before the season started...interviews are from media day. Korita has had a tough start to the season, but obviously Haith sees some value, despite all the griping on the board.

I know you already know these answers...but just because I want to, I'll answer...

Yes, it's serious. No, it's not from The Onion. Larry wrote the article before the season started...interviews are from media day. Korita has had a tough start to the season, but obviously Haith sees some value, despite all the griping on the board.

nuff said about lawson after tonight!

If this thread motivated him, let’s do it every game. We’ve been waiting four years.

It’s fun to laugh at the predictions on ORU board. But I wouldn’t have argued with them much before the game.

They tried to out tough us, but a lot of our guys have played against tougher, meaner teams. They do have some nice young players though. But lololol at the guy who said he wouldn’t want any of our players. Hill and Rachal can play.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
Lawson must have seen us blasting his first two games. Lol. About his best game except for a couple of bad passes. Good hustle. Hill, Rachal and Jackson stole the show tonight.

Earley is textbook perfect for a Freshman.

Glad to hear JR push for getting Joiner off the PG spot and give it up to a pure PG in Hill.

Long year with few outside shooters but maybe we can survive on drives and free throws.

Reactions: TUBixby and Gold*
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT