ADVERTISEMENT

Kinne works for the enemy now

Weird. I guess that's good experience so we can hire him later on. They suck. Hope he gets good experience.

Is he not starting out at GA or something?
Shirley he's not the only guy coaching the OL?

I suppose he has as much experience as the other high school coaches Morris has hired.

everyone deserves a start, but future coaching careers die at Pony

Best wishes - may end up as our head coach someday, you never know.
There are a couple of former TU QBs who I think would do a bang up job as head coaches someday or even O-coordinators. I think David Johnson would be one, Kinne is another, Dane when he gets to that point in his career. I think Johnson and now Kinner are pursuing the coaching path. I am a little surprised Paul Smith has not quite gone down that path yet because he may have been the smartest of all to play in the Gus system.

There are a couple of former TU QBs who I think would do a bang up job as head coaches someday or even O-coordinators. I think David Johnson would be one, Kinne is another, Dane when he gets to that point in his career. I think Johnson and now Kinner are pursuing the coaching path. I am a little surprised Paul Smith has not quite gone down that path yet because he may have been the smartest of all to play in the Gus system.

Dave will be a D1 coach someday. He's been the OC at UCO the last couple of years and just recently took the OC position at Missouri Southern under HC Denver Johnson. He has succeeded as a Texas HS OC under Kinne, and helped UCO develop a really good offense too. I'm excited about his future and hopefully will be on TU staff someday again.

GJ has the smarts and talents to do just about anything he wants. Learning from Chad Morris isn't a bad place to start. It is a GA position. Read the fine print on the graphic.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT