ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Wilson

Plus Kevin Wilson has the most punchable face I've ever seen. Dude looks like a pregnant walrus on the sidelines peering fecklessly through his geezer glasses like an accountant.
And his staff literally hates his guts. Almost any TU football staff member would tell you life is miserable under Wilson.

I talked by phone to Justin this week after sending an email. He was very open in his discussion about his thoughts on the importance of success in football. I told him I bit my tongue after the Arkansas St and LA Tech games but couldn’t after the NTSU game. He told me he was surprised that there was not more communication on dissatisfaction about performance from the fan base. I told him there was plenty. He said at A&M any mediocre game performance would have led to a huge number emails and calls. Let him know your thoughts.

What’s the excuse this week guys? Wilson doesn’t have enough talent because we don’t pay in NIL? I’m sure army really kills it on the NIL front…
But Huffy told me we have better grades!!!!?!?!? That has to count for something? Shouldn’t that mean the other team spots us 2 touchdowns!?

I talked by phone to Justin this week after sending an email. He was very open in his discussion about his thoughts on the importance of success in football. I told him I bit my tongue after the Arkansas St and LA Tech games but couldn’t after the NTSU game. He told me he was surprised that there was not more communication on dissatisfaction about performance from the fan base. I told him there was plenty. He said at A&M any mediocre game performance would have led to a huge number emails and calls. Let him know your thoughts.
Did you tell him to go look at the board?

4 pages and practically no one is defending him outside of saying he has a binding contract.

what's his e-mail? I'll send him a memo

Reactions: TU 1978
Did you tell him to go look at the board?

4 pages and practically no one is defending him outside of saying he has a binding contract.
He has a link to this board. It is one thing to complain on the board it is another and more impactful to communicate directly. I have had numerous communications with TU AD’s for almost 40 years. Of the recent ones Bubba, Ross, Rick and Justin were very open and willing to listen. Dr Gragg on the other hand was crickets.

But Huffy told me we have better grades!!!!?!?!? That has to count for something? Shouldn’t that mean the other team spots us 2 touchdowns!?
I'll take a team chock full of uninitiated reprobates that wins consistently over a team of losers with good grades. I care about wins... This isn't the academic decathlon a la Billy Madison.

He has a link to this board. It is one thing to complain on the board it is another and more impactful to communicate directly. I have had numerous communications with TU AD’s for almost 40 years. Of the recent ones Bubba, Ross, Rick and Justin were very open and willing to listen. Dr Gragg on the other hand was crickets.
It's really unfortunate about Ross Parmley. I thought he could have been a great AD.

Reactions: I.I. and TU1NNJ
Some will say that two years isn’t enough time, but this AD needs to send the message that we do mean business and won’t put up with less than mediocre performance.
Seems like we have to decide if we're willing to fire a coach after 2 years, that's the gating question. If the answer is yes, then KW seems like a darn good candidate. I thought he'd be at least a pretty good coach but so much for that. Too bad we didn't hire the UNLV guy.

Seems like we have to decide if we're willing to fire a coach after 2 years, that's the gating question. If the answer is yes, then KW seems like a darn good candidate. I thought he'd be at least a pretty good coach but so much for that. Too bad we didn't hire the UNLV guy.
some coaches are great assistants but not HC material

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT