ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Arkansas state predictions

Missed the whole game. We got Marks 2nd half. They never had the guy who will be starting against us.(+ 2 other reserves)
So how many of their oline didn’t play at all last week that will be against us ? I couldn’t really understand what Butch Jones was saying

So how many of their oline didn’t play at all last week that will be against us ? I couldn’t really understand what Butch Jones was saying
Missed the whole game. (Bayer ) We got Marks 2nd half. They never had the guy who will be starting against us.(+ 2 other reserves)

Reposted /\ cuz it was not cooperating on putting in the edits the way I typed them.

I thought I was clear with that but here it is.... Bayer + 2 reserves against us. 2 more coming later in the season when they heal up.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Missed the whole game. (Bayer ) We got Marks 2nd half. They never had the guy who will be starting against us.(+ 2 other reserves)

Reposted /\ cuz it was not cooperating on putting in the edits the way I typed them.

I thought I was clear with that but here it is.... Bayer + 2 reserves against us. 2 more coming later in the season when they heal up.
Oh ok I got it now , thanks for the clarification

I had a French teacher from Arkansas in high school. My mom used to say she understood his French better than his English.
Not that I can say much after listening to a tape of myself speaking in French. Cowboy French, and not in a good way. It sounded worse than John Wayne speaking in French.

Last edited:
Oh ok I got it now , thanks for the clarification.
Either I was wrong and got it backwards or they decided to play one of those two reserves for part of the game last week. The main thing though, is that Bayer who didn't play, will be playing against us.

Last edited:
Reactions: TULSARISING
Either I was wrong and got it backwards or they decided to play one of those two reserves for part of the game last week. The main thing though, is that Bayer who didn't play, will be playing against us.
Is he an All American?

If not I doubt it should be a determining factor.

Is he an All American?

If not I doubt it should be a determining factor.

He is a main component of their OL. It will be just as important as us having Marks for the entire game this week. If your OL is weak you don't score as much, if at all.

I have learned that arky state and army state are two different teams.
Fuck You Get Lost GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

😂 😂

I’ve never posted a prediction here and won’t start today. I do expect us to win this evening.

The only variable that concerns me is that odd things can happen in these small college towns on Saturday night. Weird bounces, phantom flags, light mysteriously going out, clock malfunctions, headsets failing, you name it.

Places like Jonesboro, Ruston, Lafayette, Hattiesburg, Las Cruses are where I’m talking about.

Voodoo, bad luck, who knows. At least we’ve got Rising in place to cheer us on.

Only thing I remember about Jonesboro was that school shooting when I was in high school. I think it was the first one of its kind... Those two losers with the trench coats who stole their daddy's guns so they wouldn't be dorks for 3 minutes of infamy.

I’ve never posted a prediction here and won’t start today. I do expect us to win this evening.

The only variable that concerns me is that odd things can happen in these small college towns on Saturday night. Weird bounces, phantom flags, light mysteriously going out, clock malfunctions, headsets failing, you name it.

Places like Jonesboro, Ruston, Lafayette, Hattiesburg, Las Cruses are where I’m talking about.

Voodoo, bad luck, who knows. At least we’ve got Rising in place to cheer us on.
Yes sir !!

Arkansas State 34
Tulsa 31
Overtime

Arkansas State much better than what you saw on Saturday. Home officials will help them too. Smart money is close to this line.
I was blasted for making this prediction. Missed by one point but very disappointed in my TU team.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Anyone could beat us if we don’t play well. I like our offense to be productive against ASU. We need to not make stupid mistakes. Special teams must be consistent. Defense has to keep the athletic QB in check and not let him run wild. I expect a TU win.
Pretty much sums it up. Stupid mistakes, inconsistent special teams and not keeping the athletic QB in check leads to a loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT