ADVERTISEMENT

Journalist from Saudi Arabia

His meeting with the CBC had to do with a ten year anniversary of the million man march which he AND OTHERS helped organize. That's where they got the photo. Obama meeting with Farrakhan after publicly denouncing him and denying his support on national TV seems farfetched.

Secondly, Obama has denounced him and his rhetoric. Multiple times in fact. Trump thinks "there are good people on both sides"

Finally, nothing Obama has done in his supposed "support" of Farrakhan or BLM has actually led to the deaths of any of the groups they claim to be against. No one has gone out to shoot at cops because BLM told them to do so. No black muslims have killed a load of Jews or Whites becuase Farrahkan's words, or Obama's inaction made them think it was OK. That's what happened when Trump refused to condemn NeoNazis who were chanting his slogans in the streets of Charlotte.

The situations again, are not equitable.

Btw I know this upsets the narrative, but the guy's own words don't point to him being inspired by Trump

"Bowers was explicit in his dislike of the president, saying he did not vote for him and had never 'owned, worn or even touched' a Make America Great Again hat. Challenging the news media narrative that President Trump praised Nazi demonstrators in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, Bowers agreed with another extremist that the president had “betrayed” right-wing radical protesters by 'comparing them with a violent mob.'"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...semitic-synagogue-shooting-column/1800755002/

Last edited:
Finally, nothing Obama has done in his supposed "support" of Farrakhan or BLM has actually led to the deaths of any of the groups they claim to be against. No one has gone out to shoot at cops because BLM told them to do so. No black muslims have killed a load of Jews or Whites becuase Farrahkan's words, or Obama's inaction made them think it was OK. That's what happened when Trump refused to condemn NeoNazis who were chanting his slogans in the streets of Charlotte.

The situations again, are not equitable.

You have no idea if that statement is true. I find it hard to believe that the rash of police assassinations we saw immediately following BLM folks calling for the murder of police officers was not related. Far too coincidental. Did Obama giving those people a platform help influence those cop killers? I don't know but you certainly don't either.

If Trump is anti-Jewish why is he moving the embassy to Jerusalem and why do Netanyahu and Trump get along. Most of the animosity towards Jews is because they are successful. Obviously all are not, but nuts never let facts get involved with prejudices.

If Trump is anti-Jewish why is he moving the embassy to Jerusalem and why do Netanyahu and Trump get along. Most of the animosity towards Jews is because they are successful. Obviously all are not, but nuts never let facts get involved with prejudices.
I didn't say he was anti-jew. I said a not insignificant portion of his base was, and he's not denouncing the rhetoric coming from his base regarding Jews funding "rapists and killers" coming from Mexico so as to not offend his lily-white base. His son in law is Jewish so he has a conflict of interest there. He won't come out and fully support or disavow either side, and by not doing anything he allows one side to spread lies and hate. I think his racism against Mexicans has been much worse than that of Judaism. He supports conspiracy theories about evil Jewish (Soros) and Mexican connections that are coming to harm the American people.

To again quote from a famous movie:

"And then one day, we looked around and found that we were in an even more terrible danger. The ritual begun in this courtroom swept over the land like a raging, roaring disease. What was going to be a 'passing phase' had become the way of life...

Where were we when *he began shrieking his hate in *the whitehouse? ....

And your name here, worse than any of them because he knew what they were, and he went along with them. Your name here - who made his life excrement, because he walked with them!"

I absolutely believe that we're not at the same point in this movie as this speech... but we might be near the start of it. I hope none of my countrymen are ever forced to sit in a trial and try to excuse away or admit to the atrocities they committed which all began with some hateful speeches by a Cheeto Monster. We have a social and civil responsibility to condemn this sort of rhetoric so as to stop the possibility of terrible futures.

Last edited:
I didn't say he was anti-jew. I said his base was, and he's not denouncing the rhetoric coming from his base regarding Jews funding "rapists and killers" coming from Mexico so as to not offend his lily-white base. His son in law is Jewish so he has a conflict of interest there. He won't come out and fully support or disavow either side, and by not doing anything he allows one side to spread lies and hate. I think his racism against Mexicans has been much worse than that of Judaism.

To again quote from a famous movie: "And then one day, we looked around and found that we were in an even more terrible danger. The ritual begun in this courtroom swept over the land like a raging, roaring disease. What was going to be a 'passing phase' had become the way of life...

Where were we when (he) began shrieking his hate in (the whitehouse)?"

Most Republicans aren't anti-jew. Most don't even think about it. Why do you choose to lump all Republicans in a group based on a few bigoted individuals but denounce any effort apply the same standard to Dems. It's not only disingenuous but dishonest. There is only one group here who publicly calls Jewish people vermin, talks about their deaths as warranted, AND meets with the highest level of political party officials...and it's not the Republicans. I have never suggested the Democratic base or party as a whole believes those things even though it's leaders cater to those who do btw. Such restraint (or common sense) doesn't seem to apply to all unfortunately.

Your the one who claimed BLM is a fine organization even though some of it's members call for the murder of police officers in large rallies because not everyone believes in that position btw. Yet...all Trump's base are anti-Jews, racist, etc.... Whatever. Quit the double standard because it's fits your agenda.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Most Republicans aren't anti-jew. Most don't even think about it. Why do you choose to lump all Republicans in a group based on a few bigoted individuals but denounce any effort apply the same standard to Dems. It's not only disingenuous but dishonest. There is only one group here who publicly calls Jewish people vermin, talks about their deaths as warranted, AND meets with the highest level of political party officials...and it's not the Republicans. I have never suggested the Democratic base or party as a whole believes those things even though it's leaders cater to those who do btw. Such restraint (or common sense) doesn't seem to apply to all unfortunately.

Your the one who claimed BLM is a fine organization even though some of it's members call for the murder of police officers in large rallies because not everyone believes in that position btw. Yet...all Trump's base are anti-Jews, racist, etc.... Whatever. Quit the double standard because it's fits your agenda.
Sorry Lawpoke. I changed that first sentence, probably as you were typing. I agree that that sentence was incorrect and unrepresentative. I don't mean to lump ALL (or even most) of Republicans into hating Jews. In fact a significant portion of them support Israel as a buffer to Islamic might in the middle east; however, There is some not-insignificant-number of people (the Klan being a large portion) that tends to support R's these days and hates Jews, Blacks, and immigrants in general.

I would argue that there is a much larger number of R's that truly detest Mexicans than those who hate Jews though.

Sorry Lawpoke. I changed that first sentence, probably as you were typing. I agree that that sentence was incorrect and unrepresentative. I don't mean to lump ALL (or even most) of Republicans into hating Jews. In fact a significant portion of them support Israel as a buffer to Islamic might in the middle east; however, There is some not-insignificant-number of people (the Klan being a large portion) that tends to support R's these days and hates Jews, Blacks, and immigrants in general.

I would argue that there is a much larger number of R's that truly detest Mexicans than those who hate Jews though.

According to US News and World Report who recently did a story on the Klan there are only 3000 current members or people who identify with the Klan ideology. That number might be off a bit but that number still is very, very small. The Nation of Islam has around 40,000 members in the U.S. btw. Both groups obviously have issues with Jews. The Nation of Islam is just larger with more of a voice and political clout with one of our major political parties. As I alluded to above....those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'm staying out of the gun debate on the other thread as I know zero about guns :)

According to US News and World Report who recently did a story on the Klan there are only 3000 current members or people who identify with the Klan ideology. That number might be off a bit but that number still is very, very small. The Nation of Islam has around 40,000 members in the U.S. btw. Both groups obviously have issues with Jews. The Nation of Islam is just larger with more of a voice and political clout with one of our major political parties. As I alluded to above....those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'm staying out of the gun debate on the other thread as I know zero about guns :)
Estimates of the clan in 2018 are somewhere between 8-12K... and they're not the only hate group represented by in the Republican Base, just one of the largest. When you combine the Neo Nazi Groups, plus the Clan, plus the Neo-Confederates groups, plus the anti-immigrant, plus the anti-muslim groups, you will far surpass the Nation of Islam. Not that the nation of islam has any place in any party anywhere. I'd gladly trade the 20K votes they provide for justice and equality. Also, Obama publicly denounced Farrakhan, something Trump never did regarding any of the far-right leaders he's received support from.

He did publicly denounce him but it was largely done for political purposes...obviously. When a group of Republican Senators invites any of those groups to Capital Hill for meetings then you might have a comparison with the Dems and the Nation.

He did publicly denounce him but it was largely done for political purposes...obviously. When a group of Republican Senators invites any of those groups to Capital Hill for meetings then you might have a comparison with the Dems and the Nation.
They just meet with them when they return to their districts. Steve King (IA) comes to mind. That's guy's fringier than the fringiest fringe.

I think one thing everyone here can probably agree on is that Steve King should be voted out of office.

I think one thing everyone here can probably agree on is that Steve King should be voted out of office.

No doubt. Guess Aston grew tired of talking about the racist and anti-semantic Trump base in light of the Dems support of the Nation of Islam so he brought up this guy.

Reactions: URedskin54
It should be noted too, that Steve King has a neighbor just to his north named Keith Ellison who loves him some anti-Semites and he's the Deputy Chair of the Democratic Party

This thread is the first time I became aware that Soros is a Jew, I just thought of him as a rich political activist. My brain lacks Jew identifying software. Being nonreligious allows me not to favor one over another except for abhorrent subgroups like the Klan, ISIS, or people selling pyramid scheme products.

people selling pyramid scheme products.

Not to fully derail this thread, it may already be, but these people are the scum of the earth. The only other people I lump with them are folks that own and run check advance stores. Obviously murderers and rapists are above them, but they’re all pretty evil in my mind.

The worst people on earth are actually the people buying cigarettes and a lotto ticket in front of you at the convenience store when you’re running late

Reactions: astonmartin708
The worst people on earth are actually the people buying cigarettes and a lotto ticket in front of you at the convenience store when you’re running late

AGREED! And then they do scratch offs still in line and exchange any of their winners for more scratch offs. They may have been sent here from Hell

Saudi-funded lobbyist paid for 500 rooms at Trump’s hotel after 2016 election

Yeah, and the Saudis and their stooges donated millions to the Clinton foundation.

But, the Manchurian Poster isn’t outraged by that.

I in no way support tbe gunman in New Zealand.
But wasn't it muslims who cheared and celebrated when other muslims attacked our country and the twin towers. And then commited to the distructuon of the west and non muslims.

Collective guilt is dumb. People are individuals. What do individuals who got killed in a mosque in NZ have to do with people cheering in completely different countries?

Reactions: TUMe and Gmoney4WW
I in no way support tbe gunman in New Zealand.
But wasn't it muslims who cheared and celebrated when other muslims attacked our country and the twin towers. And then commited to the distructuon of the west and non muslims.
And what you mention was BS by trump that never had any footage, witnesses, or reporting to prove it ever happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT