ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Games (11/18)

ctt8410

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
No thread yesterday, but Oregon State thumped Iona. That's a pair of 20-point losses for the MAAC favorites. They'll have a couple conference games to get back on track before heading to the Reynolds Center. Meanwhile, Oregon State looks like they've figured out how to score this year. That's going to be a fun game. Amongst possible opponents, Florida State's stud freshman had 27 and 9 against Jacksonville and Norfolk State beat something called Washington Adventist?

Pretty boring slate today. The most interesting game of the night will be UCF vs Irvine. That one also features 7-6 Tacko Fall against 7-6 Mamodou Ndiaye.

toa7aj0.jpg

I wouldn't put anything past UALR, but Centenary just lost to East Texas Baptist last night.

No. They actually dropped down to DIII a few years back.
Makes more sense...the school only has b/t 900-1,000 students. Good school, but I think D1 athletics was probably a pipe dream for them. They did have a few good D1 years and always played ORU tough. Demario Hooper transferred from TU to Centenary after the '99-2000 season and had a decent career there. He didn't quite buy in to Self's D philosophy and Self left as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT