ADVERTISEMENT

Incarnate Word game thread

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Watching this football game I figured I might as well start some basketball talk early.

Reactions: loca2874
Old time rule To Garcia. Entry pass to the post is from the wing. Not the top.

Ummm....
First time watching
I don't understand the "let's chuck it up from 3 all game" offense. I'm perplexed so far. I can't figure out what we're trying to run.

No offense
It's playground basketball

My eyes hurt

Michael Scott was right... Basketball is like Jazz.
Konkol's team is more like loud punk rock

I like Shane.
Great coach!!!!!

And, IW's best player and best player in the arena seems hurt and isn't playing. ???

I mention this each game : you have to set screens to get shooters open shots. One of Konkol’s few weaknesses.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Kinda ugly but Cobe and Pj know how to attack the rim and get fouled. Rebounding is better than I expected. Threes are keeping the in it.

Up by three at half. I dont know if I should be impressed with Incarnate Word or down on our play.

We shot 28 percent from the field and 71 percent from the stripe. We are even on rebounds. So kinda not sure how to feel. I know we are up so I am good right now.

Not the prettiest half but we’re up 3 at the break. This will be an up and down season with so many players learning their teammates and a lot of them being young. Having said that I love these players. Barnes, Haggerty and Archie especially look like they could become fantastic players. Reed looks good for a freshman also.

We have some really good talent in the backcourt, it is fun to watch even while they all figure things out.

The frontcourt terrifies me, but I love how much more effort is being put in as a team vs last season.
They are fighting and clawing.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Reed cracks me up - kid could be a great one if he learns where the weight room is.

Williams is a good defender.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT