wins: jackson, navy, temple, usf

either way: niu, smu, tulane, memphis, houston

3-9 to 7-4

5-7 or 6-6 prediction

No chance we lose to Navy.

Wins : Navy, NIU, Jackson, Temple, USF

Tossups: Tulane, Memphis

Dogs: SMU, Houston, Ole Miss

Any where from 3-9 to 9-3 just like I thought before the season. If the o-line improves and we can run the ball our offense will keep us in most games. Brin is our best QB since the first decade of this century. His arm is really good and he is making better decisions (most of the time).

Reactions: TU 1978

If we really get it together and play like we did against Ohio St last year, Troy made a win at Ole Miss seem remotely possible.

Reactions: lawpoke87
This conference is not going to be all that this year. We could end up 2-10 or 10-2 and in a bowl. We have the offensive weapons to win a lot of games if we tighten up the D and limit mistakes. If we give up 50 a game and gift the opponents with TDs it’s going to be a long season.

Reactions: chito_and_leon

Even though they only beat E Illinois by one TD, I'm still putting N Illinois in as a tossup. At cause, we only have one week to clean things up, and we might not have Watkins/Prince next week. It's my closest toss up, to a win. They get a week to clean up their crap as well. And they were pretty good last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT