ADVERTISEMENT

American Basketball Starts

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
FAU and SMU win at home but first “upset is by UAB winning at UTSA. A new player by the name of Yaxel Lindelborg had 23 points and 15 rebounds. Was American player of the week last week too. Johnson made 3 clutch baskets in the last mint to win the game too. They will be tough for us. SMU will be tough at their place.

FAU and SMU win at home but first “upset is by UAB winning at UTSA. A new player by the name of Yaxel Lindelborg had 23 points and 15 rebounds. Was American player of the week last week too. Johnson made 3 clutch baskets in the last mint to win the game too. They will be tough for us. SMU will be tough at their place.
Lindeborg was a guy we offered and recruited. I wished we had got him instead of Keita.

Junior College
  • Two-time NJCAA All-American, earning Second Team honors in 2022-23 and Third Team recognition in 2021-22
  • Ranked as the No. 9 Player in the JUCORecruiting.com Top 100
  • Averaged 17.2 points, 13.0 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game in 2022-23 while shooting 72.7 percent from the field
  • Led the NJCAA in rebounding in 2022-23
  • Back-to-back ACCAC Player of the Year
  • Scored 28 points and grabbed 31 rebounds in one game vs. Scottsdale CC
  • West Coast Elite JUCO All-American Game MVP

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Lindeborg was a guy we offered and recruited. I wished we had got him instead of Keita.

Junior College
  • Two-time NJCAA All-American, earning Second Team honors in 2022-23 and Third Team recognition in 2021-22
  • Ranked as the No. 9 Player in the JUCORecruiting.com Top 100
  • Averaged 17.2 points, 13.0 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game in 2022-23 while shooting 72.7 percent from the field
  • Led the NJCAA in rebounding in 2022-23
  • Back-to-back ACCAC Player of the Year
  • Scored 28 points and grabbed 31 rebounds in one game vs. Scottsdale CC
  • West Coast Elite JUCO All-American Game MVP
Him or St Louis' Ezewiro would have been nice.

Wish I knew the story on how UAB could beat us out for him.

Reactions: TU 1978
UAB went all-in for the jucos this year and they play like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT