ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Game Thread

I hope I get to bust out the broom while sipping from my pimp goblet the sweet sweet tears of the coogs

First 3 shots are three point attempts. Edit: First 4. Edit: First 5. Edit: First 6. Edit: First 7 lol

Last edited:
Spoke to soon. Go inside guys falling in love with the three will get us killed.

Haith screaming because we didn't block out once in any of those three shots they got a rebound off of

I'd be more on board with Ugboh getting minutes if he wasn't lazy on the glass. That stuff is killing us

I don’t think these announcers have ever watched Tulsa play. They’re shocked that Tulsa is playing a zone...

Why Joiner? Why do you stop your dribble every game with out any idea what you are going to do?

Hope we just win it outright
If down by 30 at the half I think haith will fire up the team and out coach cellphone kelvin in the second half but
No way we are losing 25-30 pts. If we lose it will be in the range of 5-20 pts.
you still think we don’t lose by 25-30 we are being out rebounded 10 to 2 ugh bow has 1 so far and idowu sits the bench

Zero fouls so far. We're not playing physical enough. And Houston just got away with 8 seconds in the paint
Memphis called for 2 Three second counts against us. Why they are not calling it astounds me?

Reactions: TU1NNJ
It’s fun watching Kelvin’s teams play...so much energy and effort.

I just wish it wasn’t against my alma mater. 🤕

Relentless basketball.

Reactions: URedskin54
Houston has made one basket inside that wasn’t a put back or a three.

Anyone know why we have Haywood on the floor? Do we have no one else?

Anyone know why we are still in a zone? Asking for a friend.

Jackson needs to start, I don't know why Haith is fighting it. Our starters should be in order of need, Jackson, Rachal, Joiner, Idowu, Ugboh. Richie, Williams off the bench. Spot minutes KES.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT