ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Game Thread

So jumping on one foot is now not walking? Is this some new rule I am unaware of?

Haywood playing slightly better. Tulsa much more aggressive.

Can't wait to hear from Rippin after this game.

He'll make sure the refs get it in line during the 2nd half.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Can't wait to hear from Rippin after this game.

He'll make sure the refs get it in line during the 2nd half.

The refs are lizard people and are being replaced in the third half by Trump and Patriots and Giuliani. Notice that Tom Hanks is hosting inauguration which it taking place exactly when this game is going on.

It's almost comical how often Houston is just fighting amongst themselves for rebounds

If down by 30 at the half I think haith will fire up the team and out coach cellphone kelvin in the second half but

you still think we don’t lose by 25-30 we are being out rebounded 10 to 2 ugh bow has 1 so far and idowu sits the bench
I'll give you guys this one before it's over, but the refs had something to do with that margin.

Lol Houston isn't even trying to hide it. That 3 by Grisham was because one of Houston's players basically pinned jackson down.

Radio guys are saying Haith shouldn't put people back in with the way they are calling this game.(for injury's sake)

Craptastic performance. I agree it was called poorly but it looks like an NBA team versus high school.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Still zone despite Houston shooting about 50% from the 3. Smh. Come on Haith

Good job by Joiner to get up and gone right away. Jeraue has a history of doing stupid stuff. Hopefully it was all him. Eli looked pretty in control. He has been much better with that, still passionate but under control.

Yup that was Houstons clown

Was that the first over the back called all game? Make up I assume for the crap call on Jackson for boxing out.

Our guys really should try that sprint in and jump on top of the defender’s back rebounding strategy. Apparently it gets a foul call on the guy you jump on every time

Tell you one thing, Schumate definitely belongs on the floor physically. You can tell he played some ball in the park on the regular.

A big difference is the amount of shoving to get the rebounds. There is so much, the refs just decided not to call anything and Houston loves that.

Shumate and Urbanic need to see more time. Both should be getting a few minutes, not every game necessarily but regularly. Earley looked the best I have seen in a bit. Was the injury still nagging him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT