ADVERTISEMENT

Headcount For Monday Portal Opening

Oak775

I.T.S. Sophomore
Gold Member
May 31, 2020
The spring football portal officially “reopens” on Monday. Do we have any scholarships available? I would imagine offensive line and defensive line are our biggest needs.

The bigger question is whether the roster has stabilized and we are able to go into the portal and get talent that can contribute. Recruiting over players is certainly suboptimal, but we can always use an extra body on the line. I would think we will see a departure/signing on both interior lines. Maybe two.

Reactions: Oak775
Huff,

I am a little surprised by the low numbers of players entering the portal. Very low compared to last year. I did not see any new TU players in the portal.

We’ll see.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Huff,

I am a little surprised by the low numbers of players entering the portal. Very low compared to last year. I did not see any new TU players in the portal.

We’ll see.
Let’s wait until grades come out and diplomas are awarded. But yeah, you are right, no high profile immediate transfers upon spring camp breaking is encouraging.

Well well, the spring transfer portal has come alive. Willie Fritz has wasted little time in tidying up a dirty house, among others.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT