ADVERTISEMENT

He Lied

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
BHO announced today a two year extension on EXISTING helth plans

If you Like your Health plan you can KEEP it.
If you like your Doctor, . . .

No you cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in two years.

How many 'do overs' does this guy get?

It's an empty move in many ways as most insurance companies had already eliminated non-compliant plans according to the law. The delay in implementation was too late for many insurers to re-instate those policies. If Obama really wanted fix what he's created he would revoke the prohibition preventing small businesses from buying employee policies through local business exchanges. Ours was through the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce for example. Switching to the government exchange resulting in anywhere from a 60-80% cost increase for my employees with higher deductibles and worse coverage.

Just about everyone seemed to get a "reprieve" (delay) from Obamacare but me. I abided by the law. Spent every free moment for over two months figuring this fiasco out and getting it to work. Going to BCBS 8 times to navigate through the mess and finally got insurance that more than triples my deductable. I ended up with two insurance cards, was told to tear up the first one because it wouldn't be accepted after the second comes, but to make sure I wasn't double billed. Well, guess what? I got double billed. So I went to my agent and he said there was a lot of that happening and he'd try to take care of it.

This is just conjecture, but I wouldn't be surprised if the policy isn't cancelled because of my failure to pay one of the two premiums.

These DC beaurocrats who don't live in the real world and don't know anything about the capitalist system or how anything really works, just make it almost impossible for the rest of us. But they always say they are "just here to help". Bull!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT