ADVERTISEMENT

Good write-ups from the Michigan side

We really need to play more man in this one. Im sure we start out in zone, but if they start hitting 3s, im hoping Haith will switch it up instantly.

Keep picking against us. Who does Randy have?

Not a very good writer. Every sentence he wrote started with "The Golden Hurricane or The Michigan Wolverines." You learn to start each sentence in a different way when youre in 7th grade. Just kind of hard to read

Nice CTT Fun to look at the charts. We haven't been good at the pick and roll since Self was here. Remember a few years ago when OSU scored about 40 points doing that to us. Our bigs tend to foul a lot when 1 on 1 with a driver.
Thought it was interesting that we are over 280th in the nation in free throw percentage, in the 200s in rebounding and not much different in 3 pointers made.
From those numbers it looks like we got 20 wins with smoke and mirrors! We need an anomaly tonight!

Nice CTT Fun to look at the charts. We haven't been good at the pick and roll since Self was here. Remember a few years ago when OSU scored about 40 points doing that to us. Our bigs tend to foul a lot when 1 on 1 with a driver.
Thought it was interesting that we are over 280th in the nation in free throw percentage, in the 200s in rebounding and not much different in 3 pointers made.
From those numbers it looks like we got 20 wins with smoke and mirrors! We need an anomaly tonight!
I want to know where the hell they got any of these synergy numbers. I know the Tulsa stats crew doesn't record half of that and I don't really see anyone going back and watching all of our games + recording every time we played against a pick & roll.

I believe they pay people to chart games based on video. You'll occasionally see their help wanted ads offering $10/hour or whatever to watch basketball on Craigslist.

I believe they pay people to chart games based on video. You'll occasionally see their help wanted ads offering $10/hour or whatever to watch basketball on Craigslist.
How'd they get ahold of the ST Thomas games? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT